Morrissey's show Salle Pleyel in Paris is sold out

No, I won't be in Leeds. But Leeds is first, so I'm looking forward to see how that one goes and then Cologne is the one I attend on this tour.

You must be excited not having been for 12? Years or so?
What you wearing, we’ll say hello to you.

TOTALLY SOLD FOR A MONTH!!!!!!! MOZ CONTINUES TO ROLL!!!

while the mini twat LePew is hidingin his cubby hole:ROFLMAO:

NOT SOLD OUT!!!

I speak French. Which is why I am certain that Paris has NOT sold out. Ticketmaster still has seats available. Seats that have been discussed in this forum for weeks!!!

3rffo6.jpg

https://www.ticketmaster.fr/fr/manifestation/morrissey-platinum-billet/idmanif/486250#

Nope. Just checked. Around the same amount of platimum tickets - front of stage - remain available as they did about a fortnight ago. This type of lie is incredibly stupid.
The platinum tickets are not directly in front of the stage. They are the front row of seats which is several meters behind the standing General Admission. I suppose these are for people who would like to sit, have lots of money, but also want to be towards the front, which seems to me would be a smaller market. A better indicator is whether GA and the majority of the other seats are sold.

It’s a 2,000 capacity venue, and as has been said already, it is not sold out.

all the troll haters are going insane from all the SELL OUTS!!!! :ROFLMAO:

Hello,
Some seats available, put back on sale by Salle Pleyel (40 seats at 128€)
Best Regards,
PIVI16

Capture d’écran 2020-03-08 à 11.49.27.jpg

I wonder why these have now become available? 2 full rows earlier this morning. Did 32 people really all cancel at once in the same rows?

Hello,
Some seats available, put back on sale by Salle Pleyel (40 seats at 128€)
Best Regards,
PIVI16

View attachment 54944

Forgot to say ...

This is a very decent thing to have done. Some have systematically claimed the show sold out weeks ago when it hadn't. What you have done is provide access to tickets for those that may want them. Decent.

The Morrissey show in Paris should be cancelled due to coronavirus...
It is now forbidden to organize events in France with more than 1000 participants.

Back
Top Bottom