Morrissey's music isn't for women

Moderador lei la respuesta que le diste a anonimo invitado,yo solamente quiero que me digas sinceramente si yo molesto en este sitio,te ruego me contestes ,no es mi intencion molestar a nadie, pero si es asi abandono el sitio ,se sincero por favor desde ya gracias y saludos
It isn't a bother.
Anything that requires going off site to check will slow down approval speed though - especially with lots of posts to go through. People often interpret that as a post being removed or 'blocked' when it isn't the case and that was being pointed out to the person tagging me.
Regards,
FWD.

It isn't a bother.
Anything that requires going off site to check will slow down approval speed though - especially with lots of posts to go through. People often interpret that as a post being removed or 'blocked' when it isn't the case and that was being pointed out to the person tagging me.
Regards,
FWD.
GRACIAS MODERADOR,POR RESPONDER, MUY ATENTO, UN BESO Y QUE TENGAS UN FELIZ AÑO.MOZ ES UN LOCO LINDO ,CONTROVERSIAL,LO SE,!!!PERO MUY ADMIRABLE!!!

Moderador solo una pregunta mas ,alguna vez Morrissey escribio en este sitio??? Me temo que no no??? Sin embargo estoy segura que el entra para ver que se publica,siendo Moz un poquito egocentrico creo que si lo hace,o tal vez entra como anonimo o con algun nombre,bueno desearia que me respondas ,ahora si gracias y no te jodo mas,saludos cordiales!!!

Moderator just one more question, did Morrissey ever write on this site ??? I'm afraid not no ??? However, I am sure he comes in to see what is published, Moz being a little self-centered, I think if he does, or maybe he enters as anonymous or with a name, well I would like you to answer me, now if thanks and I don't f*** you anymore, best regards !!!

Write directly? - not to anyone's knowledge.
There has been much discussion of this over the years (have a look through the archive posts). Judging by the timing of certain posts on true-to-you.net & Central - it is clear he either visits/visited here or is made very aware of what is going on. Some of the more recent stuff on Central is attributed to him, but is clearly Sam which confuses matters, but as to whether he's commenting here under an assumed name etc...
Nothing definitive to point to unfortunately.
Regards,
FWD.

>Your perception of me is subjective, and entirely up to you.
iPA51Rz.jpg

Not obese, nor do I wear a fedora. I shave on a regular basis as well. But your perception of me is subjective, and entirely up to you.

Not obese, nor do I wear a fedora. I shave on a regular basis as well. But your perception of me is subjective, and entirely up to you.
Just let the thread die, I fell for his little provocation act at first too,
but his just an average run-of-the-mill troll, desperate for attention and human touch
'cause daddy never hugged him, just move on and let him seethe by himself,
it's how he is going to spend the rest of his life anyway, let him get back to it.

Just let the thread die, I fell for his little provocation act at first too,
but his just an average run-of-the-mill troll, desperate for attention and human touch
'cause daddy never hugged him, just move on and let him seethe by himself,
it's how he is going to spend the rest of his life anyway, let him get back to it.
Checking the IP hash, you're the same anon I was friendly to. You turning on me is incredibly disappointing. I actually have a very strong and supportive family, and I just met someone who supports my trad ideals on /r9k/. Begone now, peasant.

Anonymous guest your answer came to me, I do not understand why you say that here you can not write in English if everyone does, except me of course, maybe the moderator rejected it for the content, you asked me to show you my tits, I bet you that they did not publish to you it was something of bad taste for that reason it did not come out, what I write in Spanish they publish it late but at least they do it. So that you want that I show you my breasts, ?? Look you're going to have work huh !!!!
I also asked for a cheese and bean burrito. Preferably with vegan cheese.

Write directly? - not to anyone's knowledge.
There has been much discussion of this over the years (have a look through the archive posts). Judging by the timing of certain posts on true-to-you.net & Central - it is clear he either visits/visited here or is made very aware of what is going on. Some of the more recent stuff on Central is attributed to him, but is clearly Sam which confuses matters, but as to whether he's commenting here under an assumed name etc...
Nothing definitive to point to unfortunately.
Regards,
FWD.

Stealing my single artwork, the three mental patients jab, banning me from concerts is a good indication that he was/is very aware of what goes on here as well.

Stealing my single artwork, the three mental patients jab, banning me from concerts is a good indication that he was/is very aware of what goes on here as well.
I knew Morrissey was based, but I didn't know he was THAT based. Similarly to me, he absolutely rekt you. Lmao.

Not really. He sucks live. He did me a favor giving me a refund. :sweatsmile:
Massive cope. If Morrissey sucked live, you wouldn't have bought a ticket in the first place. Beethoven Was Deaf, Live at Earls Court and Who Put the M in Manchester are some of the greatest live recordings of all time. And even though you aren't a woman, by banning you from his concerts, Morrissey proved his music quite literally isn't for you either. Haha!

No offense, but who are the two other "mental patents," and why did he ban you? I assume this happened long before I joined.

Massive cope. If Morrissey sucked live, you wouldn't have bought a ticket in the first place.

Of course I would. For the same reason I own multiple copies of albums by him that I hate and rarities you’ll never live to hear/see. I’m a completionist. I saw him at least once per tour before that point. It’s no big loss to me. Just money no longer going into his pocket.

Also, he does suck live. He makes random noises, he’s out of breath, he can’t hit notes, he makes horrible lyrical changes, he almost consistently plays the same songs tour after tour and his backing band has been mediocre at best for the last 14 years.

Beethoven Was Deaf, Live at Earls Court and Who Put the M in Manchester are some of the greatest live recordings of all time.

Lol. No they aren’t.

And even though you aren't a woman, by banning you from his concerts, Morrissey proved his music quite literally isn't for you either. Haha!

So, by your logic, I’m not a woman and that means Morrissey’s music isn’t for me. But you’re a man and think Morrissey’s music is for you even though he has a whole song about him not being a man. Ok. Good talk.

No offense, but who are the two other "mental patents," and why did he ban you? I assume this happened long before I joined.

If I recall correctly, it was the users Skylarker and Crystal Geezer.

To be fair, he’s also banned the owner and administrator of this site. He banned me because a former user here collected posts from several members containing criticisms and heckling of Morrissey, his band, and his recent musical output, along with photographs and the real names of these members from Facebook and sent them to Boz and Morrissey management.

This was around 2010 or 2011 I think. Pretty sure 2011 is when I found out I was banned.

Of course I would. For the same reason I own multiple copies of albums by him that I hate and rarities you’ll never live to hear/see. I’m a completionist. I saw him at least once per tour before that point. It’s no big loss to me. Just money no longer going into his pocket.

Also, he does suck live. He makes random noises, he’s out of breath, he can’t hit notes, he makes horrible lyrical changes, he almost consistently plays the same songs tour after tour and his backing band has been mediocre at best for the last 14 years.

Lol. No they aren’t.

So, by your logic, I’m not a woman and that means Morrissey’s music isn’t for me. But you’re a man and think Morrissey’s music is for you even though he has a whole song about him not being a man. Ok. Good talk.
Cope. If you hate his albums, think he sucks live and dislike his acclaimed live releases, you aren't a fan. Buying "multiple copies of albums you hate" is peak mental illness. Unsurprisingly, you are a tranny, so I guess it make sense.

No. As much as you want to rationalize your stupidity, you don't continually pay good money to see a show that sucks. That's part of the charm. No he isn't. Yes he can. That's subjective, most find them humorous. No he doesn't. No they aren't.

Yes they are. What's your favorite live album, retard?

Not just by my logic, but by universal truth. You have XY chromosomes, and if you haven't cut them off yet, a penis and testicles. You're also physically larger and stronger than women, and have a deeper voice than them. Pretending you're not a man is delusional. You may not like it, but you have to accept the truth.

It's not surprising such low IQ drivel is coming from you. That song is Morrissey distancing himself from harmful male stereotypes. I think it's rather cringe, but society has labeled this "toxic masculinity." That's obviously completely different from believing you're the different gender, and living your life as if you are. It was a good talk, hopefully you learned something.

Cope. If you hate his albums, think he sucks live and dislike his acclaimed live releases, you aren't a fan. Buying "multiple copies of albums you hate" is peak mental illness. Unsurprisingly, you are a tranny, so I guess it make sense.

No. As much as you want to rationalize your stupidity, you don't continually pay good money to see a show that sucks. That's part of the charm. No he isn't. Yes he can. That's subjective, most find them humorous. No he doesn't. No they aren't.

Not just by my logic, but by universal truth. You have XY chromosomes, and if you haven't cut them off yet, a penis and testicles. You're also physically larger and stronger than women, and have a deeper voice than them. Pretending you're not a man is delusional. You may not like it, but you have to accept the truth.

It's not surprising such low IQ drivel is coming from you. That song is Morrissey distancing himself from harmful male stereotypes. I think it's rather cringe, but society has labeled this "toxic masculinity." That's obviously completely different from believing you're the different gender, and living your life as if you are. It was a good talk, hopefully you learned something.
Edit: Forgot to add that you should leave that Dale guy alone. He obviously isn't in a good place mentally, and the last thing he needs is a left-wing tranny continually harassing him.

Cope. If you hate his albums, think he sucks live and dislike his acclaimed live releases, you aren't a fan.

I didn’t say I hated all of his albums...but this is just another instance in a long list of you being unable to perform basic reading comprehension. Cope with that.

Buying "multiple copies of albums you hate" is peak mental illness. Unsurprisingly, you are a tranny, so I guess it make sense.

I mean, you keep saying this but I don’t know how seriously I should take someone that defines themselves as a Catholic and tries to call me mentally ill.

No. As much as you want to rationalize your stupidity, you don't continually pay good money to see a show that sucks.

If people didn’t pay to see a show that sucks then his career would have been over 14 years ago.

That's part of the charm.

No it isn’t.

No he isn't.

Yes he is.

Yes he can.

No he can’t.

That's subjective, most find them humorous.

I don’t give a shit. Lol.

No he doesn't.

Yes he does.

No they aren't.

Yes they are.

You don’t get to have that conversation with me.

Nawe.

It's not surprising such low IQ drivel is coming from you. That song is Morrissey distancing himself from harmful male stereotypes. I think it's rather cringe, but society has labeled this "toxic masculinity." That's obviously completely different from believing you're the different gender, and living your life as if you are.

Hmm. Is that why he spent years saying he was the Fourth Gender and claiming fairly recently that he spearheaded gender fluidity?

It was a good talk, hopefully you learned something.

Not really. I already knew you were an idiot like a week ago.

Edit: Forgot to add that you should leave that Dale guy alone. He obviously isn't in a good place mentally, and the last thing he needs is a left-wing tranny continually harassing him.

If I see a left-wing tranny I’ll let them know.

I didn’t say I hated all of his albums...but this is just another instance in a long list of you being unable to perform basic reading comprehension. Cope with that.

I mean, you keep saying this but I don’t know how seriously I should take someone that defines themselves as a Catholic and tries to call me mentally ill.

If people didn’t pay to see a show that sucks then his career would have been over 14 years ago.

No it isn’t.

Yes he is.

No he can’t.

I don’t give a shit. Lol.

Yes he does.

Yes they are.

You don’t get to have that conversation with me.

Nawe.

Hmm. Is that why he spent years saying he was the Fourth Gender and claiming fairly recently that he spearheaded gender fluidity?

Not really. I already knew you were an idiot like a week ago.
Projection. I never said you hated all of his albums either. Re-read what I said.

Because it's true. A tranny calling 1.2 billion people mentally ill, lmao. You can't make this stuff up.

Oh, so now he's only sucked live for 14 years. Can you keep your arguments consistent for me, please? And again, the vast majority of people attending his shows would strongly disagree with you. I imagine even your most anti-Morrissey users such as Uncle Skinny would too.

Yep.

No.

Yes he can.

Enjoy being wrong.

No he doesn't.

No, they aren't. His recent California Son tour was lauded as being especially good.

You don't have any pedestal to stand on, freak.

Instead of childishly saying "nawe", I invite you to scientifically dispute anything I said.

What was that? 35 years ago? Morrissey's without question not the same person he was back then. Being proud people are diverting from traditional genders while cringe, doesn't mean you stray from the path yourself. That was also 2 years ago. He's become much more conservative since then. If you want to ask Morrissey what he identifies as, go right ahead. Oh wait, Morrissey's absolutely repulsed by you, so you can't! Haha!

Projection.
If I see a left-wing tranny I’ll let them know.
If you're not left-wing, then what the hell are you? Only the left is obsessed with labeling people they dislike as racist. And a here's a tip for you: There's nothing conservative about being transgender and hating God.

Back
Top Bottom