Morrissey was right by Lushington D. Brady - The BFD

Not a fan of mass killing of animals but this virus isn't China's fault

í would be very interested to know whose fault it is then?

It's obviously insane to blame all Chinese people, everywhere, or revive another 'yellow peril', Etc.
But it seems undeniable that this virus originated in the animal kingdom, in a region of China, and was passed into the human eco-system via entirely preventable means of transmission. The kind of means which have been absent from non-Chinese cultures for many hundreds of centuries. Treating/killing/eating animals in a manner which cultures in non-Chinese societies have considered beyond barbarous since Medieval times.

If China cannot stop this shit, or Chinese 'culture' cannot change itself, then these plagues will persist annually. Even if/when we get a cure for this one, some other virus will show up a decade from now, cos of something somebody dumped in a back-street of a village in China, and the world will be on fire again.

It doesn't seem to me that anyone in power is even thinking about this right now, understandibly, as the priority is to prevent as many deaths as is possible. But will anybody do so, afterwards? Will any government even question China? And even if they did, would they trust the answers, were China to give any?

Totalitarian China seems perfectly happy trying to wipe out Muslim & Christian culture from their land.
If Totalitarian China can't stop this obscene behaviour in their own culture, then we are all f***ed.

Well colour me shocked. Another far-right website supports Morrissey.
I live in NZ and can confirm it's not a 'far right' website you absolutely spectacular f***ing bellend. Consevative website, yes. Far right? Nope. But then anything to the right of Marx is 'far right' to lunatics like you.

I live in NZ and can confirm it's not a 'far right' website you absolutely spectacular f***ing bellend. Consevative website, yes. Far right? Nope. But then anything to the right of Marx is 'far right' to lunatics like you.

Got it confused with a different site! but still - I'm surprised he cares since he thinks anything outside the UK doesn't matter.

Last edited by a moderator:
Uhh Dios Santo que Decadente sos !!! Disco rayado :Morrissey racista Morrissey de derecha extrema,Morrissey ,Morrissey!!! Basta basta basta !!! Por una vez no podes ser objetivo flaco?

You can’t help but feel that Morrissey was RIGHT ON THE MONEY on this one. There’s no two ways about it. In this respect and many others, China is the lowest of the lows.

Morrissey has a knack of being always right. I've noticed it time and again. But what gets him into trouble is airing opinions that the general public haven't fully united on yet.

England's mass immigration, for example. There are still people out there who see nothing wrong with a ceaseless flow of foreign migration forever into our tiny nation (enough to create a city the size of Coventry yearly) and believe the capitalist hype about 'vibrancy' and benefits to the economy etc (in truth there is only more criminal violence and lower wages due to a cheaper and larger labour pool, and services become overwhelmed which is then a handy excuse for the government to cancel them, which they happily do).

He's always ahead of the curve. But some people are so brainwashed by the mass media that they'll need to see their town resembling South Africa to finally concede that an outrageous 'racist' like Moz was right.

What is a 'wet' market? It is a market where you can buy perishable items (as opposed to a 'dry' market where you buy non-perishable items). Oh dear God, what a crime.

Sorry, but if the power goes out you will all be shopping at wet markets.

Wal-Mart = money to Americans for crappy meat

Market = money to farmers for quality product

Shut down all farmers' markets! My carrot touched your cabbage and you might have listeria now.

And next time you reach for an item off the shelf, just remember someone already handled it, after scratching their fat American/British asshole.

And check out the Burping Girl on youtube. Your groceries are not safe!

What is a 'wet' market? It is a market where you can buy perishable items (as opposed to a 'dry' market where you buy non-perishable items). Oh dear God, what a crime.

Sorry, but if the power goes out you will all be shopping at wet markets.

Wal-Mart = money to Americans for crappy meat

Market = money to farmers for quality product

Shut down all farmers' markets! My carrot touched your cabbage and you might have listeria now.

And next time you reach for an item off the shelf, just remember someone already handled it, after scratching their fat American/British asshole.

And check out the Burping Girl on youtube. Your groceries are not safe!
You have no idea what you're talking about. Look it up.

He's right that China has some horrific animal welfare standards.

It's not just butchering animals in public - it's the tiny cages & the methods.

But I expect they'll change the way we did - a few weirdos & activists will win over teenage girls & the anxious & it'll spiral out from there.

Also - maybe the Chinese government might actually do something to stop world pandemics.
China is an oppressive regime ruled by fear. Their record on human rights and animal rights is not going to improve anytime soon unfortunately. They had their chance to come clean when the virus broke out and they vigilantly kept it hidden. The Tiananmen Square massacre, one child policy and now this outbreak due to their obsession with eating anything that moves are all evidence of repulsive behaviour modern civilisation does not need. They're in the f***ing dark ages. One might call them a sub-species. I think someone did a while back. That gentleman may have been onto something. Of course there are some decent people there too but obviously their voices are shut down by the big thumb.

Last edited:
Morrissey has a knack of being always right. I've noticed it time and again. But what gets him into trouble is airing opinions that the general public haven't fully united on yet.

England's mass immigration, for example. There are still people out there who see nothing wrong with a ceaseless flow of foreign migration forever into our tiny nation (enough to create a city the size of Coventry yearly) and believe the capitalist hype about 'vibrancy' and benefits to the economy etc (in truth there is only more criminal violence and lower wages due to a cheaper and larger labour pool, and services become overwhelmed which is then a handy excuse for the government to cancel them, which they happily do).

He's always ahead of the curve. But some people are so brainwashed by the mass media that they'll need to see their town resembling South Africa to finally concede that an outrageous 'racist' like Moz was right.

How did he get involved with Anne Marie. Any guesses?

I see the village idiot is out to blow his nonsense again.
Patrolling his former stomping ground, where he allegedly hates the related artist.
You’re to be pitied Skinny. No friends. Kids can’t be arsed with you, and wife not interested either. Go. For your 20 minute walk, you jobless bum.

Fan sites normally ban trolls fairly swiftly.

This boy has only got one setting.

How come he gets to stay, is it as a pet troll for the site to attack?
Troll != person with whom I disagree.
If someone's opinions offend you, use the Ignore feature.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom