Morrissey wanted Joey Barton to wear WPINOYB t-shirt on Question Time

From todays Metro - copy of part of interview with Joey Barton ( QPR midfielder with "chequered " past). Looks like he is still mates with Moz

Joey Barton on England’s World Cup chances, Morrissey and his Question Time showdown with Piers Morgan - Metro

Excerpt:

If all this agreeableness is disconcerting, fret not. Barton is likely to be back in confrontational mode for his Question Time debut tomorrow but he will not be wearing a Morrissey T-shirt. ‘We still speak,’ Barton says of his musical hero, who he first met at Glastonbury in 2011.

‘He texted me and congratulated me on promotion. I’m trying to convert him to being a QPR fan. I think he’s a Joey Barton fan at the minute but I’ll try and convert him in time.

‘He wanted me to wear a T-shirt of his new album – World Peace Is None Of Your Business – on Question Time.

‘I was like, “Mozza, I really can’t do that”. He’s a bit mischievous. I think that’s sometimes missed with me too. People take everything I say on Twitter too literally.’

Last edited by a moderator:
Found the link:

Joey Barton on England’s World Cup chances, Morrissey and his Question Time showdown with Piers Morgan - Metro

Excerpt:

If all this agreeableness is disconcerting, fret not. Barton is likely to be back in confrontational mode for his Question Time debut tomorrow but he will not be wearing a Morrissey T-shirt. ‘We still speak,’ Barton says of his musical hero, who he first met at Glastonbury in 2011.

‘He texted me and congratulated me on promotion. I’m trying to convert him to being a QPR fan. I think he’s a Joey Barton fan at the minute but I’ll try and convert him in time.

‘He wanted me to wear a T-shirt of his new album – World Peace Is None Of Your Business – on Question Time.

‘I was like, “Mozza, I really can’t do that”. He’s a bit mischievous. I think that’s sometimes missed with me too. People take everything I say on Twitter too literally.’

Is there a place to order the shirt with just the text? I was too broke to buy one when he was in town but I'd wear one in a heartbeat.

Can't wait to see pitbul and Piers tmrw night on question time should be t v gold.
Think pitbul will make a right knob of himself and be out of his depth to be honest just like Braindamage did but ten times worse.
If Tosserrey wants his album plugging on the show I suggest he puts his name down and put his money where his bigmouth is !
Once again I shall eat my penis and show my arse on the town hall steps if I ever see Tosserry appear on question time wearing his shitty album t-shirt.
His T-shirt request to pitbul is so playground-bully-bullet-making FFS ! How old is he ?
Talk about doctor-do-little ! Come on you Tosser let's be havin yer !
QUESTION TIME IS CALLING YOU ! ( it's your platform to start the revolution, how could you possibly turn it down ? Sick note ?)

Benny-the-British-Butcher

Found the link:

Excerpt:

He texted me and congratulated me on promotion. I’m trying to convert him to being a QPR fan. I think he’s a Joey Barton fan at the minute but I’ll try and convert him in time.

Moz has a mobile phone these days. Thought he hated phones and only used fax...?

Joey Barton is a breath of fresh air , I like they way he speaks his mind, and isn't afraid of what to say , I'm sure piers will be next high profile mug to end up like jimmy savile etc , not sure about joeys hair nowadays though, preferred it moz style , go on joey : ))

Joey Barton is a breath of fresh air , I like they way he speaks his mind, and isn't afraid of what to say , I'm sure piers will be next high profile mug to end up like jimmy savile etc , not sure about joeys hair nowadays though, preferred it moz style , go on joey : ))

Came across just as expected " erm erm erm carrot and de stick like at the end of the day"
Why oh why was Joey the ball-bag kicker invited on the show in the first place ? Very poor and lazy casting from the Beeb if you ask me, the only way to get back on track is to pull out all the stops to get the former pop singer/songwriter Steven Morrissey now retired in L A on the panel.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom