F4F5E7F7-2659-4719-96F8-11106EC7D407.jpeg
B9885262-DF70-4C45-9F0F-44FFE3193680.jpeg
092B912C-81A0-486D-80F4-F19EC28A4A12.jpeg
AB10361D-9A22-4457-A52C-728AE0C694E9.jpeg
C0D741AD-0354-4499-98FA-5456B505938D.jpeg
10906E9D-B618-410A-87E9-1ABE85ACAF6C.jpeg
858BD1BF-A926-41A4-B7C7-711DA7B8FD30.jpeg
18F9E7A6-CA7A-46D1-B905-738065E3E1B4.jpeg
Last thing I want to do is sell these, but it’s dire times.

Find someone who knows what's what in terms of their value and then add a price. I wouldn't sell for less than 1k.

I’ll take the Signed single and Beethoven was deaf (providing its in nice shape)

Ps. Is that the Dutch Headmaster 7” or a reissue?

Last edited:
Hi all, thank you for the influx of replies and messages.

Putting a price is so hard to do; I'm not looking to make a profit or anything.
I would much rather sell them to a die-hard fan than whoever is just hanging around Discogs
Prices there are ridiculous anyways, no Morrissey record should be hundreds of dollars - he isn't even dead yet!
But then again, who even has thousands of dollars laying around to spend on a few dozen records?

It seems everyone messaging me wants the same 4 items, so I haven't answered anyone yet - who am I to decide?
All I can say is; make an offer.

Headmaster 7" is just the RSD reissue from a few years ago, nothing special.

Also a few pictures didn't make it up; the 8 Smiths LPs, LIHS 7" bundle etc.

I'd hate to piddle the collection away piece by piece, I'm 27 now and have been collecting since around 2004,
but I guess there's still a lifetime to re-collect.

I don't know what to do.

I am hoping to spend a few years teaching in Asia, so why hold on to anything? (even friends)

I would much rather sell them to a die-hard fan than whoever is just hanging around Discogs
Prices there are ridiculous anyways, no Morrissey record should be hundreds of dollars - he isn't even dead yet!
But then again, who even has thousands of dollars laying around to spend on a few dozen records?

It seems everyone messaging me wants the same 4 items, so I haven't answered anyone yet - who am I to decide?

I'd hate to piddle the collection away piece by piece, I'm 27 now and have been collecting since around 2004,

I don't know what to do.

I am hoping to spend a few years teaching in Asia, so why hold on to anything? (even friends)

If you’re in two minds then keep hold of them. I sold all mine and regretted it, you never lose that collecting bug and it’s a pain in the arse to start from scratch.

If you’re in two minds then keep hold of them. I sold all mine and regretted it, you never lose that collecting bug and it’s a pain in the arse to start from scratch.
As much as I want to buy these from you I couldn't agree more with this guy. If you have any doubts I suggest keeping them.

I don't know what to do.

sell the Southpaw, Maladjusted etc, keep the rest then buy replacements when you're back from asia!

what a fantastic collection,bet their all in great condition as well.times are tough so you must do what you think is right but unfortunately its a buyers market so they will dictate the price.

I'm not looking to make a profit or anything.

Ok then, I’ll take the Southpaw Grammer for its original retail price of £8.99, thanks.
Seriously tho, if you’re gonna sell an entire collection like that, surely you wanna make it worth your while, get as much £££ as you can.
There’s currently 3 Maladjusted Island LPs on eBay, (very unusual to see that many tbh) and all very clean. Guaranteed none of them go for less than £75, so why should you sell yours for any less. Same with Southpaw & Quarry, stick £100 on each of those. Don’t throw away an entire set of LPs for less than they’re worth.

If your wanting to sell them, and 100% up to get rid of them if you send me a full list of what you have I'll look at giving you 1k.

If you are in 2 minds keep them, I only want headmaster reissue and I'll pay £15

I need that to finish my vinyl smiths collection

Back
Top Bottom