Morrissey vinyl collection for sale

NealCassidy

Amy

from the Ice Age to the dole age
Find someone who knows what's what in terms of their value and then add a price. I wouldn't sell for less than 1k.

ordinaryboy86

I’ll take the Signed single and Beethoven was deaf (providing its in nice shape)

Ps. Is that the Dutch Headmaster 7” or a reissue?

Last edited:

ThomasB

Hi all, thank you for the influx of replies and messages.

Putting a price is so hard to do; I'm not looking to make a profit or anything.
I would much rather sell them to a die-hard fan than whoever is just hanging around Discogs
Prices there are ridiculous anyways, no Morrissey record should be hundreds of dollars - he isn't even dead yet!
But then again, who even has thousands of dollars laying around to spend on a few dozen records?

It seems everyone messaging me wants the same 4 items, so I haven't answered anyone yet - who am I to decide?
All I can say is; make an offer.

Headmaster 7" is just the RSD reissue from a few years ago, nothing special.

Also a few pictures didn't make it up; the 8 Smiths LPs, LIHS 7" bundle etc.

I'd hate to piddle the collection away piece by piece, I'm 27 now and have been collecting since around 2004,
but I guess there's still a lifetime to re-collect.

I don't know what to do.

I am hoping to spend a few years teaching in Asia, so why hold on to anything? (even friends)

ordinaryboy86

I would much rather sell them to a die-hard fan than whoever is just hanging around Discogs
Prices there are ridiculous anyways, no Morrissey record should be hundreds of dollars - he isn't even dead yet!
But then again, who even has thousands of dollars laying around to spend on a few dozen records?

It seems everyone messaging me wants the same 4 items, so I haven't answered anyone yet - who am I to decide?

I'd hate to piddle the collection away piece by piece, I'm 27 now and have been collecting since around 2004,

I don't know what to do.

I am hoping to spend a few years teaching in Asia, so why hold on to anything? (even friends)
If you’re in two minds then keep hold of them. I sold all mine and regretted it, you never lose that collecting bug and it’s a pain in the arse to start from scratch.

If you’re in two minds then keep hold of them. I sold all mine and regretted it, you never lose that collecting bug and it’s a pain in the arse to start from scratch.
As much as I want to buy these from you I couldn't agree more with this guy. If you have any doubts I suggest keeping them.

NealCassidy

I don't know what to do.

sell the Southpaw, Maladjusted etc, keep the rest then buy replacements when you're back from asia!

gordyboy9

GAME OF DEATH.
what a fantastic collection,bet their all in great condition as well.times are tough so you must do what you think is right but unfortunately its a buyers market so they will dictate the price.

ordinaryboy86

I'm not looking to make a profit or anything.
Ok then, I’ll take the Southpaw Grammer for its original retail price of £8.99, thanks.
Seriously tho, if you’re gonna sell an entire collection like that, surely you wanna make it worth your while, get as much £££ as you can.
There’s currently 3 Maladjusted Island LPs on eBay, (very unusual to see that many tbh) and all very clean. Guaranteed none of them go for less than £75, so why should you sell yours for any less. Same with Southpaw & Quarry, stick £100 on each of those. Don’t throw away an entire set of LPs for less than they’re worth.

R

Reece

If your wanting to sell them, and 100% up to get rid of them if you send me a full list of what you have I'll look at giving you 1k.

Petehilts

If you are in 2 minds keep them, I only want headmaster reissue and I'll pay £15

I need that to finish my vinyl smiths collection

Top Bottom