morrissey very rare remix album

I find this most bizarre, a guy posts some remixed songs for those that want them, and some that don't start abusing him. Firstly thanks for posting, and secondly, for those that don't like them you could just go and read a thread that's more palatable to you. Problem solved.

:thumb: I totally agree. BTW, did anyone get the upload before he took it down? Maybe PM's would be in order from those folks.

Just saying.

If it was so important, if it was so important to him, he would have shared it.
I did

If you are going to use your name, what not use it first,

Because I wanted people to be objective.

I used my real name to clarify why I described the items as very rare, a point I stick by.

Am I to believe that Francis is soooo weak and helpless he can't stand any dissention to his work.

If that was the case I would not have remixed This Charming Man, all those years ago.

universally and me personally did not really like the FK mixes of charming.

Many do though.

Looking at the list, some of them don't look like candidates for dj style mixes..

Neither did This Charmin Man.

But let face it, Francis broke rule number one. He started a dialogue and tried to control another person opinions, never works

? At no point have i tried to control anyones opinions. I simply made some more remixes a few years ago, which before they get lost to history I am after all in my 70s, intended to allow others to listen to and maybe enjoy them as many have done with my remix of This Charming Man.

François Kevorkian is 60 years old...

You are not François Kevorkian.

Please allow me to once and for all try explain myself. Please excuse my not good English, my full post should have read I simply made remixes years ago, They were not ever for commercial release, only for my pleasure, some where good 2 I was not happy with not like, I did not believe they where up to the standard I reached of this Charming Man. which before they where destroyed or lost, I decided to share only and only with this fan site. Not to be copied. I used the alias Wayne 39 (The user I chose name is a private music joke I am sorry to not explain) simply to post the remixes so people whould play them and be objective to them without knowing they where remixed and posted by yes the real François Kevorkian. The full post should have read I am exhausted from all this nasty have been in music since my 1970s. Please do not not doubt my word I do know who how old I am, after this feel very much older thank you, people, I only thought it would be nice if a well known person myself, posted on a fan site, I was very very wrong. regards François

Please allow me to once and for all try explain myself. Please excuse my not good English, my full post should have read I simply made remixes years ago, They were not ever for commercial release, only for my pleasure, some where good 2 I was not happy with not like, I did not believe they where up to the standard I reached of this Charming Man. which before they where destroyed or lost, I decided to share only and only with this fan site. Not to be copied. I used the alias Wayne 39 (The user I chose name is a private music joke I am sorry to not explain) simply to post the remixes so people whould play them and be objective to them without knowing they where remixed and posted by yes the real François Kevorkian. The full post should have read I am exhausted from all this nasty have been in music since my 1970s. Please do not not doubt my word I do know who how old I am, after this feel very much older thank you, people, I only thought it would be nice if a well known person myself, posted on a fan site, I was very very wrong. regards François

Where are you based these days? France? UK? USA? Canada?

P.

The place I call home is New York for off on 38 years, you rude to question me, where do you who hides behind keyboard live.

I was able to get to the download.

It's awesome, it's 5 corrupted files that won't extract, the titles are 2 songs by Earlene Bentley, one by Junior Vasquez, one by Pamela Stanley and one by Bronski Beat.

:thumb: I totally agree. BTW, did anyone get the upload before he took it down? Maybe PM's would be in order from those folks.

Just saying.

The place I call home is New York for off on 38 years, you rude to question me, where do you who hides behind keyboard live.

You're not helping yourself. You're not very good at this at all. Do they have Sky Broadband in New York?

P.

He has a pretty firm grasp of the English language in posts 3 and 5...

I was able to get to the download.

It's awesome, it's 5 corrupted files that won't extract, the titles are 2 songs by Earlene Bentley, one by Junior Vasquez, one by Pamela Stanley and one by Bronski Beat.

How bizarre ... so the files weren't , as claimed , homemade remixes of Moz ? What would possess anyone to upload something so pointlessly misleading ? It certainly didn't seem an interesting attempt at humour. What mystifying lives some people inhabit ...

The original file required some sort of downloader with optional ad / spyware. Perhaps a way to make some cash.

How bizarre ... so the files weren't , as claimed , homemade remixes of Moz ? What would possess anyone to upload something so pointlessly misleading ? It certainly didn't seem an interesting attempt at humour. What mystifying lives some people inhabit ...

The original file required some sort of downloader with optional ad / spyware. Perhaps a way to make some cash.

What a f***face ! Thanks for the heads-up , Davidt - I wonder if "Francois" will continue haunting the thread with his ongoing dirge of hurt feelings ...

What a f***face ! Thanks for the heads-up , Davidt - I wonder if "Francois" will continue haunting the thread with his ongoing dirge of hurt feelings ...

I have a feeling he won't...

However, be on the lookout for the user StatelyWayneManor...you have to wonder about somebody named Wayne.

I have a feeling he won't...

However, be on the lookout for the user StatelyWayneManor...you have to wonder about somebody named Wayne.

If wayne39 does continue , I suppose the real fun will be in seeing how he tries to sustain his "Francois" identity. Maybe he'll blame a sudden onset of dementia that caused him to forget his age , place of residence and how to name files correctly ?

If wayne39 does continue , I suppose the real fun will be in seeing how he tries to sustain his "Francois" identity. Maybe he'll blame a sudden onset of dementia that caused him to forget his age , place of residence and how to name files correctly ?

Does it matter that wayne39 lied about his age?

Back
Top Bottom