Morrissey turns 62 - May 22, 2021

Happy Birthday, Morrissey! Wishing you all the best in life. Love you always ❤️❤️❤️

Today, May 22, 2021, I thank god, nature, Elizabeth & Peter, England, Manchester and you, Morrissey, for your existence, your calling, and the beautiful ouevre you've so artistically crafted and offered the world.

I wish you the happiest of birthdays!

Lots of unconditional love from a fan living in a far-off place. ❤️ 🌎

May all gods bless you today and e v e r y d a y!

I’m just watching a very young morrissey on pop quiz from 1984 with mike Reid hosting..
Kim Wilde and Alvin stardust are on Morrissey's team ....it’s bizarre viewing

View attachment 72433

“You don’t stop laughing when you grow old, you grow old when you stop laughing.”

Have the best of days.
FWD.
I agree with that sentiment. Though the fact I’m still laughing makes me think I must be insane (given my circumstances) 62 is still young for a male, for a female it’s OVER. Hopefully, I’ll be gone before I find out I’m right. HBSPFM.

Moz Turkey Birthday (Wild T).jpg

Screenshot_20210522-192254~2.png

Screenshot_20210522-191938~2.png

TROLLS BEWARE MOZ IS A LEAN MEAN MUSIC MACHINE THATS GOING TO ROLL OVER YOU:lbf:
Morrissey is music and the voice and so much more besides. An outsiding human being with a great heart and a poet and writer and artist for our times.

I wish Morrissey a wonderful birthday. 🎂 🎁 🎊 🎈

Vegan Cro Spirit you are a true and dedicated Morrissey fan total respect for you. Don't listen to those who want to bring you down remember Father God Almighty and His Only Begotten Son Lord Jesus Christ walk with you. ✝️ 🙏 🕊

Morrissey turns 62 - May 22, 2021
In a fake world there are only a few originals who are still connected to their soul. Morrissey is one. Here's to rap collaborations and Iggy Pop and keeping it sovereign in spite of it all. Happy Birthday Morrissey and a toast to a better year for us all.

Happy birthday Morrissey. The world would be a poorer place without you.
Be yourself ... always.

Pensée très émue en ce jour très spécial pour vous Monsieur Morrissey... Moi aussi c'est mon anniversaire aujourd'hui et je n'ai pas du tout le cœur à la fête car moi aussi j'ai perdu ma très chère maman récemment... Avec toute mon admiration pour votre immense talent, Gwenaelle
Ps : À tout hasard, si vous souhaitez adopter une magnifique petite "renarde-louve des Carpates", je vous présente la magnifique et douce CARAMELLE (que je parraine auprès de l'association "Remember Me" basée en Roumanie)
Bien à vous de Paris

Today, May 22, 2021, I thank god, nature, Elizabeth & Peter, England, Manchester and you, Morrissey, for your existence, your calling, and the beautiful ouevre you've so artistically crafted and offered the world.

I wish you the happiest of birthdays!

Lots of unconditional love from a fan living in a far-off place. ❤️ 🌎

May all gods bless you today and e v e r y d a y!
Why are you thanking England and Manchester? California Son hates England and British people. If you are on the list of the delusional duped lost, the truth is, California Son was born in LA. If you sociopaths here think California Son reads these messages, you are dumbshits. The only people here related to California Son are his cyber security team gathering intel for the Vegas watch list.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom