Morrissey to duet with Mary Coughlan

A Mans Man

A Mans Man
Tom Dunne interviewed Mary Coughlan today on Today FM for a piece called "My Life in Music" and at the end he mentioned that off air she had said she may be doing a duet with Morrissey....after which he played The More You Ignore Me The Closer I Get...here's hoping, at least confirms new tunes are more than likely in the offing :thumb:

If she'll sing on Morrissey's recording she's gonna sing probably only "ahhhsss e oohhhhs".... not a whole line.
I doubt Morrissey will sing on someone's recordings - although he's sang on Nancy Sinatra's Let Me Kiss You.

Tom Dunne interviewed Mary Coughlan today on Today FM for a piece called "My Life in Music" and at the end he mentioned that off air she had said she may be doing a duet with Morrissey....after which he played The More You Ignore Me The Closer I Get...here's hoping, at least confirms new tunes are more than likely in the offing :thumb:

Jayziz! :eek:

In fairness to Mary she said it off-air to Tom Dunne and he then said it on-air but maybe Mary should've told him not to do that :/

Back
Top Bottom