Morrissey THINK thread...

Mozza220559

Surmontil 50
Think of some of your favourite Morrissey/Smiths related stuff, it can be anything, lyrics, letters, pictures, drawings, your favourite songs/lyric/pictures/quotes, videos, personal memerobilia, things that you really cherish and love, rare stuff, new stuff, old stuff it can be anything!

Go on!!!

I'll get the ball rolling...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XGJJBUbZB4M

This had always been one of my favourite videos

Yes, I've just edited this.

Last edited:
Morrissey20Olympia208.jpg

This is a favourite....makes me think.

the title of this thread is misleading

All this thread is, is just to sort of illustrate and say in your own personal way why you love Moz, you can share any memory or anything Moz related or anything personal to you.

You don't have to literally think of Morrissey, for this thread to work.

I know this'll just get archived after 8 days.

All this thread is, is just to sort of illustrate and say in your own personal way why you love Moz, you can share any memory or anything Moz related or anything personal to you.

You don't have to literally think of Morrissey, for this thread to work.

I know this'll just get archived after 8 days.

thats nice, but what does the word "think" have anything to do with it? a better title wouldve been "Share your favorite Morrissey memories"

thats nice, but what does the word "think" have anything to do with it? a better title wouldve been "Share your favorite Morrissey memories"

Think rhymes with Frink.

I feel bad for not taking this thread seriously, sorry fella. However, I am enjoying using it to show how witty I am, and stuff. I'm not witty at all.

Andy: This young man is shortly embarking on a great adventure, Nell. He's going around the world to seek his fortune.
Nell: Would you like a travelling companion?
Banner: I wouldn't say no. . . .
Nell: There's no fortunes being made around here.
Andy: I'm working on it.
Nell: And getting nowhere fast.
Andy: These things take time. Just give me a couple of months and we'll be living like a king and queen. . . .
Nell: Yes - if I earn enough money. He's good for a laugh isn't he?

This made Morrissey think. :)

'Think' is supposed to be the opposite of 'frink', putting across some interlectual thought and discussion in which we discuss the mans art and what he means to you and what moments inparticular really touched you and made you be an undying fan as opposed to letching at Morrissey on another thread.

Anything goes.

THINK.
OF.
ANY.
MORRISSEY.
MOMENT.
WHICH.
IS.
PERSONAL.
TO .
YOU.

SIMPLE

'Think' is supposed to be the opposite of 'frink', putting across some interlectual thought and discussion in which we discuss the mans art and what he means to you and what moments inparticular really touched you and made you be an undying fan as opposed to letching at Morrissey on another thread.

Anything goes.

THINK.
OF.
ANY.
MORRISSEY.
MOMENT.
WHICH.
IS.
PERSONAL.
TO .
YOU.

SIMPLE