Poll Morrissey the person is a dick, Morrissey the songwriter is great

Morrissey the person is a dick, Morrissey the songwriter is great

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
A

Anonymously

Morrissey the person is a dick. Morrissey the songwriter is great.

Option C is for Ketamine.

The person, morrissey, is not a songwriter and never has been. He is the singer in a pop group. He has never written a song in his life. He writes the words, though, and they're often pretty good but he has never written a song.

"See, the luck I've had
Can make a good man
Turn bad"

The person, morrissey, is not a songwriter and never has been. He is the singer in a pop group. He has never written a song in his life. He writes the words, though, and they're often pretty good but he has never written a song.

If you hear a song, then the person(s) who wrote that song are songwriters. Whoduthunkit?

"Steven Patrick Morrissey (/ˈmɒrɪsiː/; born 22 May 1959), known mononymously as Morrissey, is an English singer, songwriter,..."

I love the person & the songwriter.

But I wouldn't elect him (not that he would ever stand).

Though he does support them with his mouth/celebrity/website/concerts...

He's only mentioned them a couple of times & it's been about faith in Anne Marie (god help us) & animals.

I think it's on the verge of collapse anyway - it seems to be dawning on her that she's teamed up with genuine neo-Nazis & her 'reasonable' anti-racist but a bit racist fudge isn't going to work.

It just depends how loopy she is (does she believe that it's possible we'd be outnumbered & a theocracy imposed like we're Iran???) & where she thinks she can go with her reputation.

I agree fully 👏

Morrissey is still an racist dick with the songwriting peaking after “Vauxhall” imo

i love morrissey. i was watching some of his videos today for the first time in a long time and i had forgotten how much i love him. it's not even about his music or the things he says per se, it's this power i sense in him that i really resonate with, it's his strong will. i said he was like a monolith and that is true. he's like the monoliths of stonehenge, you can feel this great granitey power exuding from him. it's mesmerizing.

He's only mentioned them a couple of times & it's been about faith in Anne Marie (god help us) & animals.

I think it's on the verge of collapse anyway - it seems to be dawning on her that she's teamed up with genuine neo-Nazis & her 'reasonable' anti-racist but a bit racist fudge isn't going to work.

It just depends how loopy she is (does she believe that it's possible we'd be outnumbered & a theocracy imposed like we're Iran???) & where she thinks she can go with her reputation.
His wholehearted support for For Britain remains on his personal website, and has been there for two years. His glowing endorsement of the party there does not mention animal rights once. It talks about bulldog spirit and keeping the country safe. Utterly nauseating far-right rhetoric. The man is a politically illiterate idiot who has deservedly shed tens of thousands of fans. He will probably never be able to record another album again unless he acknowledges his foolishness and retracts his support.

I agree fully 👏

Morrissey is still an racist dick with the songwriting peaking after “Vauxhall” imo

No he's not. And if you lost interest by 1994 you should really have found something better to do with your time by now.

🤒

AlainT shouldnt you be rehearsing chugging pints with the lawnmowers?
instead of making dumb polls:mad:

His wholehearted support for For Britain remains on his personal website, and has been there for two years. His glowing endorsement of the party there does not mention animal rights once. It talks about bulldog spirit and keeping the country safe. Utterly nauseating far-right rhetoric. The man is a politically illiterate idiot who has deservedly shed tens of thousands of fans. He will probably never be able to record another album again unless he acknowledges his foolishness and retracts his support.

Why do you bother lying?

He might be daft & in a panic about terrorism but it wasn't right-wing rhetoric.

20200807_142357.jpg

🛸 🛸🛸🛸🛸

20200807_142338.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom