Morrissey - Striptease With A Difference fan made music video

David McBlitzen

This song deserves a regular music video. Unfortunately it is unreleased and obviously not much loved by Moz. But I like the sound and the singing very much so now this song got a youtube video with moving pictures ?
Striptease With A Difference - written in 1991 by Morrissey / Langer
Part of the unreleased album "Revelation"

These videos bore me to death.

What a pitty and what an ignorant behavior. Some of these fanmade vids are made with love and lifeblood with the aim to imagine story and/ or mood of the song. Choosing the right film material takes much of time. But I am sure you whould make a better job.

What a pitty and what an ignorant behavior. Some of these fanmade vids are made with love and lifeblood with the aim to imagine story and/ or mood of the song. Choosing the right film material takes much of time. But I am sure you whould make a better job.

I feel like the "creators" of these crap videos are just pandering to what they think Morrissey would like.

I'd love to see an original video made by someone for once. I mean, they could make one with their mobile. Maybe there are some??

God, you’re so dramatic.

This song deserves a regular music video. Unfortunately it is unreleased and obviously not much loved by Moz. But I like the sound and the singing very much so now this song got a youtube video with moving pictures ?
Striptease With A Difference - written in 1991 by Morrissey / Langer
Part of the unreleased album "Revelation"

I love his low comedy songs.

Tags
fanmade fanvideo musicvideo
Back
Top Bottom