Morrissey Strikes Back: The Pin Is Mightier Than The Sword - Travis LeBlanc / Counter-Currents.com

Moz1.jpg

Morrissey Strikes Back: The Pin Is Mightier Than The Sword

Travis LeBlanc (28 May, 2019).

Excerpt:

"A couple weeks ago, I wrote an article about the iconic ex-Smiths singer and champion of the white race Morrissey and his drift to the Right and support of Anne-Marie Waters and her party For Britain.

I wrote that article in response to a minor controversy sparked by a picture of Morrissey wearing a For Britain pin backstage at one of his New York concerts. “OK,” I thought “Here’s my excuse to write that fanboyish Morrissey article I’ve always wanted to write but was just waiting for it to become remotely topical.”

On top of this, it’s not often that you find yourself uniquely qualified return a favor to one of your heroes. Morrissey has given me a lot over the years. Now, he finds himself in a racism controversy and under assault by mobs of SJWs, and I just happen to be an elite meme warrior skilled at battling SJWs and justifying racism. I write for a publication that guarantees that my spirited defense would be read by . . . well, someone. My lowly article may not be much against the combined arms of the mainstream media, like Tom Hanks firing his pistol at the encroaching panzer, but I’m older now, and I’m a clever swine, and it’s the least I could do."

https://www.counter-currents.com/2019/05/morrissey-strikes-back/

An opinion & summary piece regarding recent events.

This type of article is shared as it is in the public domain and de facto up for discussion here (especially as this site is cited).
Anything I ever find to post should not be assumed to reflect my own views.
Also, people should feel free to draw anything currently being published ('good' or 'bad') to the attention of a 'discussion forum' - there's a clue in the name.

Regards,
FWD.

Last edited:
Of course our favourite resident-Nazi would enjoy such a steaming pile of shit. You’re like a master-race Tinder match!
I enjoy different view points (even if I don't agree with all of them). They make the world more interesting. Sterilization for violent criminals for example. That's a wonderful and very sensible idea. Clean up the gene pool. The clowns in our government would never come up with ideas like this.

I enjoy different view points. They make the world more interesting. Sterilization for violent criminals for example. That's a wonderful and very sensible idea. Clean up the gene pool. The clowns in our government would never come up with ideas like this.

If you want to clean up the gene pool a bit, I suggest a bottle of Valium and a weighted belt.

I enjoy different view points. They make the world more interesting. Sterilization for violent criminals for example. That's a wonderful and very sensible idea. Clean up the gene pool. The clowns in our government would never come up with ideas like this.
Can violent criminals--who are imprisoned--get anyone pregnant, get pregnant? Should violent criminals be free? Probably not, right? So I don't think sterilization is necessary.

I enjoy different view points (even if I don't agree with all of them). They make the world more interesting. Sterilization for violent criminals for example. That's a wonderful and very sensible idea. Clean up the gene pool. The clowns in our government would never come up with ideas like this.

You were asking me in another thread for an example of how you have crawled out from under your rock. "Clean up the gene pool" is a great example.

Can violent criminals--who are imprisoned--get anyone pregnant, get pregnant? Should violent criminals be free? Probably not, right? So I don't think sterilization is necessary.

She is referring to Greg Johnson's idea to offer violent criminals a reduced sentence in exchange for undergoing voluntary sterilization.

She has established elsewhere who she believes these violent criminals to be. Calling for sterilization of "violent criminals" is code.

In my country England violent criminals get very low sentences. For example many murder charges get reduced to manslaughter because it has to be proved absolutely that a murder was premeditated which is often hard to do. So you can violently stab someone dead on the streets of London and get a couple of years inside then you're out and free to do it again. This is a very common happening in the UK.

So yes, I think sterilization is a good idea. Stupid people (including violent criminals) seem to produce many more children than sensible people (who often produce few or even none).

You were asking me in another thread for an example of how you have crawled out from under your rock. "Clean up the gene pool" is a great example.

In the Middle Ages, England use to execute 1% of it's population every generation and this had a positive eugenic effect. When you take the top 1% most aggressive and dysfunctional people and remove them from the gene pool, it has an effect of mellowing out the general population.

She has established elsewhere who she believes these violent criminals to be. Calling for sterilization of "violent criminals" is code.
It seems attempted mind-reading is a hobby of yours.

To make it clear: I think violent criminals both black and white should be sterilized.

In my country England violent criminals get very low sentences. For example many murder charges get reduced to manslaughter because it has to be proved absolutely that a murder was premeditated which is often hard to do. So you can violently stab someone dead on the streets of London and get a couple of years inside then you're out and free to do it again. This is a very common happening in the UK.

So yes, I think sterilization is a good idea. Stupid people (including violent criminals) seem to produce many more children than sensible people (who often produce few or even none).
Plea deals happen everywhere. Are you against crimes having to be proven? There are degrees of murder and it doesn't have to be premeditated.
Your problem is that the court system is overrun so deals are made.
But then why is the court system overrun? Maybe if more money was spent on education not so much would be needed for police and prisons.

It seems attempted mind-reading is a hobby of yours.

To make it clear: I think violent criminals both black and white should be sterilized.
You immediately jump to personal attacks when someone questions you. I don't have to read what passes for your mind. I can read your posts which present many examples about black criminals.

But I've said supposedly 'controversial statements' from my first day here 18 months ago. From the first day I posted people have called me a Nazi and a racist and an evil, hateful person. Strange but true. When did I suddenly change in your opinion, and go from good to bad?

You immediately jump to personal attacks when someone questions you. I don't have to read what passes for your mind. I can read your posts which present many examples about black criminals.
I don't think I've ever personally attacked anyone here. I'm usually a paragon of politeness.

As for black criminals, I live in London where the violent criminals are mostly black. Fact. if I lived in a different city perhaps I'd refer to Roma crims or Turkish crims or even homegrown crims if the population was white. But I'm a Londoner so it's what I see before me.

But I've said supposedly 'controversial statements' from my first day here 18 months ago. From the first day I posted people have called me a Nazi and a racist and an evil, hateful person. Strange but true. When did I suddenly change in your opinion, and go from good to bad?
You didn't talk about cleaning up the gene pool. Or maybe I just missed it. My impression was that you were talking around things and now you're not. I could be wrong.
I am not that interested to analyze every post you've made and decide the day you started being more honest, and if I did what would the purpose be? We're talking about my impression. You asked for an example. I gave one. You've provided quite a few of them lately. It's pointless to discuss this because you're putting quotes on things I didn't even say and I did not say you went from good to bad. I said that you started using a different kind of language because you feel that it's okay to do so with all of these new posters here promoting far right views.

I don't think I've ever personally attacked anyone here. I'm usually a paragon of politeness.

As for black criminals, I live in London where the violent criminals are mostly black. Fact. if I lived in a different city perhaps I'd refer to Roma crims or Turkish crims or even homegrown crims if the population was white. But I'm a Londoner so it's what I see before me.
So in London it would be mostly blacks who are sterilized, thus "cleaning up the gene pool," right? Don't you see how that reads?

I love reelfountain’s incessant and pretentious “diversity of opinion” schtick as if it’s remotely difficult or novel to locate someone willing to say “I hate niggers.”

You didn't talk about cleaning up the gene pool. Or maybe I just missed it. My impression was that you were talking around things and now you're not. I could be wrong.

You realize that the Nazis did not invent eugenics, right? Every every Western country was dabbling in eugenic years long before the Nazis came around. If anything, eugenics was a progressive thing as it built on Darwinism which many religious conservative types still rejected. Jews have been practicing eugenics for thousands of years. Selective breeding for the purpose of maximize desirable traits is what eugenics is.
Eugenics was never debunked or disproven. It merely became politically unfashionable.

You realize that the Nazis did not invent eugenics, right? Every every Western country was dabbling in eugenic years long before the Nazis came around. If anything, eugenics was a progressive thing as it built on Darwinism which many religious conservative types still rejected. Jews have been practicing eugenics for thousands of years. Selective breeding for the purpose of maximize desirable traits is what eugenics is.
Eugenics was never debunked or disproven. It merely became politically unfashionable.
Did I say "Nazis" at all? Funny how they're always on the edges of these conversations.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom