Morrissey spotted by Captain Sensible watching The Damned

Captain Sensible from The Damned says that Morrissey was in attendance at the band's Roxy gig on the 21st (Facebook post):

"Last nights Roxy gig was really good fun... among attendees were Greg Hetson from Circle Jerks/Bad Religion, TSOL's Greg Kuehn, Cory Hanson and Lee Landey from my new favourite band Wand, our good chum Fred Armisen, the wonderfully contrary Morrisey (sic) and my colleague from the Jack Tars Chris Cheney."

Last edited by a moderator:
I reckon this is so much Bull Ox. I just spotted Morrissey in Manchester with Tom Jones at a Susan Boyle concert at the Royal Albertsons Arena. Morrissey would never be in America, let alone LA. You know all that "America is not the World" and "if the U S A doesn't bomb you" crap to make you people outside of the USA still buy downloads and Mporium gear. Anonymous-

I reckon this is so much Bull Ox. I just spotted Morrissey in Manchester with Tom Jones at a Susan Boyle concert at the Royal Albertsons Arena. Morrissey would never be in America, let alone LA. You know all that "America is not the World" and "if the U S A doesn't bomb you" crap to make you people outside of the USA still buy downloads and Mporium gear. Anonymous-

If you're not worse than Benny et al, you are at least just as bad/inanely repetitive/psychotic. You post the same kind of dim-witted drivel, day in day out, no matter what the topic. For God's sake, man, stop and reflect on what you're doing.

Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today to get through this thing called life.

Wow ! It's looking like Evil Steve is giving Morag and Prince the Bowie treatment.
A new low.

Benny-the-British-Butcher

I know this stuff is just a pile of attention seeking dog eggs but do you type this repetitive nonsense with one hand whilst limply clasping your insignificant bulbous salutation with the other?

Well I never thought it would all end like this.
Silly Steven has now become the new " Where's Wally/Waldo " Character !

It's an absolute disgrace how the music industry and British Establishment have treated our Steven. They've hung him out to dry. I think we should all write to our local members of Parliament and inform them about what's really going on undercover in the music industry, how the public are being brainwashed with mass manufactured shanty sounds performed by robots like Ed 2d2 Sheeran and Adele 21,22,23,24.
Why should Steven have to live on the run in 5star hotels, with his only protection coming from his loyal hairdresser Diesel, having to look constantly over his shoulder to keep high court enforcement officers and people like Steve Barnett at bay ?
It's time people ! Time to stand up ! STAND UP AND LET OUR VOICES BE HEARD !

We want our artist formerly known as Morrissey back ! Back up there at number ONE in all the charts. Spread the word people, the fight is on. This is Benheart ! Steve Barnett we're coming for you and Harvest records first yer Bastard !
CHARGE ! ! ! ! ! !

This is most likely true, he was at the Roxy the other night watching Rancid. It's known he likes his punk music so going to see one of the biggest UK Punk bands is not out of the question, even more with it being The Damned as they were out and going strong when he was sat in a room writing reviews about the pistols n so on...

This is most likely true, he was at the Roxy the other night watching Rancid. It's known he likes his punk music so going to see one of the biggest UK Punk bands is not out of the question, even more with it being The Damned as they were out and going strong when he was sat in a room writing reviews about the pistols n so on...

And maybe he is bored too? There are a lot of bands playing in los angeles every day. Why not go out? He can only sit inside for so long or get cabin fever. Too bad he doesn't like Here's lucy anymore, old fashioned slapstick humor is the best, but i a an old fashioned woman.

Blikey, I am listening to "far off places" right now on me Iphone and it has such an exotic type of un american "Asian Tour" or "Tour of the Middle East" feel, it is making me pay to download "Swords" right now. I kind of added my own lyrics to make it less fantasy like. "I will see youuuuuu....with lil' Sammy at the Burbank Costco, you won't recognize me because I will be wearing my Dodger Cap and Sunglasses" or "I will see youuuuuu at a West Hollywood Italian Restaurant" USA bombs you...bla bla bla. Buy more mporiumUK gear because I will never tour your country again. Anonymous-

Last edited:
'Aztec' is actually a creation by Benny ... created in the hope of deflecting the criticisms and the constant debunking of his own hate filled bland and boring posts. He's getting up in his years and needed something to soften the blows. Look at Brummie,just couldn't take the heat anymore.

I have thought the same thing. AC's use of Kerrygold and other Bennyisms does lend to this theory. Hate filled...yes, but bland and boring? I personally feel they spice up this site a bit. AC may be Benny's American alter ego. Each outlandish in the extreme. I guess it's how you view it and how seriously you choose to take it. Not everyone's cup of tea, but bland and boring I don't think so.

I have thought the same thing. AC's use of Kerrygold and other Bennyisms does lend to this theory. Hate filled...yes, but bland and boring? I personally feel they spice up this site a bit. AC may be Benny's American alter ego. Each outlandish in the extreme. I guess it's how you view it and how seriously you choose to take it. Not everyone's cup of tea, but bland and boring I don't think so.
Surely they're quite boring now, after 57 million posts all saying roughly the same weird, deranged thing? If you're not tired of it by now your standards are pretty low.
And their furor and the repetitiveness makes them seem seriously psychotic. And I'm not trying to be funny.

Deeply offended to be associated with a certain racist poster. If you care to look back in the archives I never converse with it.

Thanks a lot !

Surely they're quite boring now, after 57 million posts all saying roughly the same weird, deranged thing? If you're not tired of it by now your standards are pretty low.
And their furor and the repetitiveness makes them seem seriously psychotic. And I'm not trying to be funny.

But that is the whole point. I admit to having a pretty lowbrow sense of humor. I never tire of the kickball, Yankee cap, Blikey posts, and to be truthful they are never identical and mostly on topic even if psychotic as you rightly note. Maybe we can compromise and I will take your side when he reaches 100 million. Or if others stop posting back trying to reason with AC. Those posts are priceless.

Last edited:
Deeply offended to be associated with a certain racist poster. If you care to look back in the archives I never converse with it.

Thanks a lot !

Didn't mean to incriminate you in any way as being racist Benny. Please accept my deepest apologies. Hopefully this won't lead to my banning from the confectionery store. :)

you or all people, calling someone a one trick pony, Mr One Trick Pony himself. Unbelievable.
You go on and on, the same type of whingeing on every single one of your posts, its uncanny.

I think that comes to you effortlessly.

And maybe he is bored too? There are a lot of bands playing in los angeles every day. Why not go out? He can only sit inside for so long or get cabin fever. Too bad he doesn't like Here's lucy anymore, old fashioned slapstick humor is the best, but i a an old fashioned woman.

Yes tons of band play LA though why wouldnt he pop along to see one of the corner stones of UK Punk History right down there road from where he is, nice to see he's out and about an supporting old UK Bands.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom