Morrissey spotted at Patti Smith concert in Los Angeles (The Roxy - Feb. 2, 2015)

Why does he think he needs an entourage and bodyguards? I've seen jared leto, a recent academy award winner, out by himself plenty of times. A lot of people have no idea who morrissey is.

As the friend who spotted him put it, the protection makes sense because Moz's fans are known to be much more of the lunatic breed than, say, fans of Jared or Johnny. He took two of his party with him when using the restroom, as well.

As the friend who spotted him put it, the protection makes sense because Moz's fans are known to be much more of the lunatic breed than, say, fans of Jared or Johnny. He took two of his party with him when using the restroom, as well.

One to shake it and one to push the button on the hand-dryer?

P.

One to shake it and one to push the button on the hand-dryer?

P.

Goddam we were within feet if he used the can. The whole night was "you can't go here, you can't go there, stay away from this, you can't be touched by that." It was like the Inception dream sequence with the mass hyper protection.

I thought I saw him after the house lights went on so as we shuffled out I veered in his direction but he was whisked away. Then when I tried to leave through the exit he went I got shut down. Sorta glad I didn't see him and try to approach and have a guard cockblock me. :D

Last edited:
morrisseys much more controversial and inspires a lot more anger than either jared or johnny

A friend in attendance spotted him with "a bodyguard and an 'entourage'" and said "you can't get within 5 feet of him". Patti Smith dedicated Redondo Beach to him during the set (the crowd cheered). Moz stayed for the entire show and then ducked out the side door into a waiting Lincoln Navigator (tsk, tsk). Also in attendance were Johnny Depp, Pharrell, Sean Penn, Bill Murray, and Jared Leto, presumably with much less protection. It was VIP section, so my friend wasn't aabout to violate the unspoken rules by taking a pic.

Last edited:
Good to see his Ebola and Cancer illnesses aren't holding him back in life.
Well done Steven you are a true inspiration to the terminally ill.

Benny-the-British-Butcher

It was a great show last night, I hope he enjoyed it.

Blood crykey! All of you Morrissey cult stalkers bokes that live in LA and other parts of Southern California need to stop your delusional postings of seeing Morrissey about town. All of us know he lives in "Manc" or Sweden or Turkey or Portugal or

Patti smith is an amazing preformer one of her tour peoples gave me a guitar pick I know WOW right..I'd like that redondo beach to hit youtube soon

G.......L.........O............R..........I I I I I I I I I I A GLORIA Gloooooooooooria...

(Better than mass. :cool:)

More nastiness and bitchiness and for what reason? Someone's say so that he has an entourage!!! Even from the moderator, FFS.

Meanwhile I am reading Dickie Felton's excellent "The Day I Met Morrissey"...much happier reflections there.

More nastiness and bitchiness and for what reason? Someone's say so that he has an entourage!!! Even from the moderator, FFS.

Meanwhile I am reading Dickie Felton's excellent "The Day I Met Morrissey"...much happier reflections there.

Probably was just with friends-he's gone to concerts with damon, Jesse, etc many times before.

I, personally, don't think him being in plublic with a bodyguard(s)/entourage is out of line and I was not trying to instigate any bitchiness about it. Though all the celebrities I mentioned were present, my friend made it clear to me that the ONE of all them that caused any stir and whose presence was whispered about throughout the venue, was Morrissey. He just commands that amount of interest, and that, unfortunately, leads to both good and bad reactions and well-meaning plans that end poorly. He has every right to shield himself from it. Frankly, it surprises me that fans really want to attempt to interract with him at any level when he is out and about in public. He has clearly demonstrated more often than not, that he is just not interested.

He was with Jesse Damon Mando and attractive female whom I can't recognize

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom