Morrissey Central MORRISSEY SPEAKS, NEW YEAR'S EVE 2020

I'm aware.

I was just speaking from a personal perspective. And what you're describing doesn't sound the least bit appealing to me 😂 The thought of having all those people around you all the time - no thanks.

Didn't really mean to turn this into a whole discussion about the perks of hotel life. 😉

I agree with you about hotels. More than a week & I'm miserable.

To me it's quite unfathomable to be honest. How anyone could prefer living in a hotel over the quietness and privacy of a nice house and garden is truly beyond me.
He doesn't live at the Sunset Marquis. He lives in a house in Moz Angeles like he has his entire life. Even when he was in the smiths he had to fly home to LA at least once a month because he hated England so much and gets cold if the temp falls below 70 degrees. Thats why he never had money when he was in the smiths because he was spending all his money on airfare back home to LA. He uses his suite at the Sunset Marquis for interviews and a vid like this so people like you won't conduct a digital forensic investigstion on objects in the room like the blinds and find the location of his house in LA.

The Sunet Marquis is a hotel in West Hollywood I believe. It has a rock 'n' roll history. Not sure if there is any connection to Morrissey at the hotel.

Didn't Little Richard one of Morrissey's heroes live in a hotel in LA at one point?

Little Richard was a Christian living in Nashville before he died.
If you are really from the City of Angels, you need to change your username.

I have no idea what platform he used to make this video, but I was reminded of this postcard he sent Linder years back that she displayed in an exhibit. ☺️
BE5F2E4B-D93E-4176-B7BF-4273AE840D84.jpeg

To me it's quite unfathomable to be honest. How anyone could prefer living in a hotel over the quietness and privacy of a nice house and garden is truly beyond me.

If home is a question mark, then hotel must be the answer.

I wonder if one is cheaper than the other? I guess it’s just less worrying
staying at hotels.

If home is a question mark, then hotel must be the answer.

I wonder if one is cheaper than the other? I guess it’s just less worrying
staying at hotels.
Like I said, I can see why he would choose to live in a hotel.
Still interesting, considering how much he used to hate travelling. Another thing that has changed.

He's looking well, more wry and jolly; has he had face rejuvenation or cosmetic surgery?

? is a Marquis...

I reckon holy f***ing shit blikey fek'll. I reckon you people are not delusional sociopath savants, but delusional sociopath dummies. California's Son does not live at the Sunset Marquis or any other hotel. He recorded the vid at his suite that is always available for him for interviews with fat foreigners who want to believe he lives in Swizzerland or Rome and set up fake photo shoots with psychopath looking Brittish impostors wearing gloves "buying bread" in a foreign country, so you can't see the inside of his house in Malibu and conduct a digital forensic investigation of one of the lamps and find out it was bought from Living Spaces in El Segundo and spend your life savings coming to Moz Angeles and stalking him. Let's see I want to "live in a hotel" in anyplace in the world, oh let me pick a hotel in Moz Angeles, which is the most dangerous city in the world for the spread of the chinese subspecies virus. He wouldn't be in LA right now unless he lived there. Get it dumbshits?

edI reckon holy f***ing shit blikey fek'll. I reckon you people are not delusional sociopath savants, but delusional sociopath dummies. California's Son does not live at the Sunset Marquis or any other hotel. He recorded the vid at his suite that is always available for him for interviews with fat foreigners who want to believe he lives in Swizzerland or Rome and set up fake photo shoots with psychopath looking Brittish impostors wearing gloves "buying bread" in a foreign country, so you can't see the inside of his house in Malibu and conduct a digital forensic investigation of one of the lamps and find out it was bought from Living Spaces in El Segundo and spend your life savings coming to Moz Angeles and stalking him. Let's see I want to "live in a hotel" in anyplace in the world, oh let me pick a hotel in Moz Angeles, which is the most dangerous city in the world for the spread of the chinese subspecies virus. He wouldn't be in LA right now unless he lived there. Get it dumbshits?
Digital forensic investigation is hotter than everything that was hot in 2020 multiplied times infinity and all rolled into one of Dolly Parton’s wigs! :lbf: Fact!

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom