Morrissey signs to ITB agency

I hope he gets lots of bookings in Europe for a tour in autumn / winter 2014 .....:D

Would be a good pick-me-up for Moz to do a decent amount of concerts this year to showcase 'World Peace'. I guess we can expect a slew of dates to be announced soon, further to the dates already announced of course.

Come back stronger than ever, Moz. Tour, tour, tour, sign a new contract, record a new album, and leave Harvest in the dust!

Hopefully some good things are in store for Morrissey in the future. Starting with a successful tour and a few stellar television performances. :thumb:

He will have the last laugh, for sure :)

Ummm, he can get six shows into the tour and be bored out if his mind like always?

I don't mean to get all Richard Blade here but Morrissey seems to overcommit to things that sound like a good idea at the time. He needs to realistically plan a tour, not idealistically pretend he loves his job 24/7.

Last edited:
Just booked Morrissey for a 5 song set for my nephew's Bar Mitzvah...thanks ITB!

Simon-Pegg-Laugh-Chuckle-Thumbs-Up-Gif.gif

Hopefully I can throw in an extra $20 and get him to close the show with a farewell of "your loss, jew boy"

Ummm, he can get six shows into the tour and be bored out if his mind like always?

He should plan a tour.. I've already planned for cancellations. In fact, I already didn't buy plane tickets to Portugal because I feel like there is about a 25% of the show actually happening.

YEAHOOOOO! To me the underlying tone of his TTY statement was really upbeat and this must have been behind it.
Go Moz!

Get ready for a True To You statement slamming them in a few weeks time after the next tour crashes and burns.

YEAHOOOOO! To me the underlying tone of his TTY statement was really upbeat and this must have been behind it.
Go Moz!

This is exactly what I felt when reading the statement. Really positive, really upbeat, as you say.

Come on, Moz. Go ahead!

Does anyone else think it's weird that this tweet includes an artist that sorta shares the name as his guitarist?

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom