Morrissey sighting 7th Dec 2016

39470_20161207.jpg

Image from There Is A Light That Never Goes Out Facebook group

Last edited by a moderator:
Apparently he's done a promotional deal with the hotel chain in question since his last one with the Pestana group ran out a while ago. Living in 5* hotels 24/7 doesn't come cheap so it makes sense to cut a deal with them and cash in on the huge discounted luxuries they offer in return. Yes it's not very vegan friendly but come on ! Cut the man some slack he always does his best to sing meat is murder at his performances and besides that I bet he has it written in the contract that whichever hotel he and Diesel check in goes totally meat free and animal friendly, paper fivers the lot, for the duration of their stay.
There's no business like show business even if you haven't got a record deal but hopefully fingers crossed some new top notch songs will be written on this hotel tour, I never liked any of that last offering written in Pestana's luxurious surroundings (Ga ga in the Malaga 5* Pestana :rolleyes: ).
If we could just change the password to the webzine true2nobody and prevent the numpty nephew hijacking it with his dodgy " twartwork " and Diesel keeps Steve off the late night G n T statement rantings I reckon 2017 could be a good year for Steven :thumb:.
Also best wishes to Gustavo :musickeyboard: it wasn't his fault the :electricplug: got pulled. Probably best to retire Speedway now in his honour :clap:.
Gosh is that the time :eek:

Laters !

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife::christmastree:

Like X 2
Wanker X 259
Troll X 735
Little willy X 337
Baldy bastard X 423
Ginger X 16
Very informative as always X 9
Grammatical errors as always X 28
Grammatical errors but who gives a 4ck its Benny X 12
Finished ! X 1 (anon prick)

Insightful :thumbsup:

OK... What's the point of having a house in Lausanne if one's going to spend money one's fans' money at the "Nice Shore". (Blandest name ever, even by Swiss standards...)
Is this the 19th century, when it took servants days to prepare the house for their master? Get a move on, Duster...

File under rich guy's bizarre behaviour that makes you feel positively working-class.:rolleyes:
Impressive o_O, photo was blury, how did you? .. He is probably packing now moving to next safe house.

Apparently he's done a promotional deal with the hotel chain in question since his last one with the Pestana group ran out a while ago. Living in 5* hotels 24/7 doesn't come cheap so it makes sense to cut a deal with them and cash in on the huge discounted luxuries they offer in return. Yes it's not very vegan friendly but come on ! Cut the man some slack he always does his best to sing meat is murder at his performances and besides that I bet he has it written in the contract that whichever hotel he and Diesel check in goes totally meat free and animal friendly, paper fivers the lot, for the duration of their stay.
There's no business like show business even if you haven't got a record deal but hopefully fingers crossed some new top notch songs will be written on this hotel tour, I never liked any of that last offering written in Pestana's luxurious surroundings (Ga ga in the Malaga 5* Pestana :rolleyes: ).
If we could just change the password to the webzine true2nobody and prevent the numpty nephew hijacking it with his dodgy " twartwork " and Diesel keeps Steve off the late night G n T statement rantings I reckon 2017 could be a good year for Steven :thumb:.
Also best wishes to Gustavo :musickeyboard: it wasn't his fault the :electricplug: got pulled. Probably best to retire Speedway now in his honour :clap:.

Laters !

Like X 2
Wanker X 259
Troll X 735
Little willy X 337
Baldy bastard X 423
Ginger X 16
Funny

He doesn't live in wherever Nazi country this is. He has one permanent residence in L.A. and has lived there since 1996. Will you people ever get it? Stop trying to fantasize he lives next to your backward country.

Another thing, he wears those Kickball jackets because he likes the look and the logos, not because he likes or plays Kickball. Nice gigantic Nike logo. He must of got that free at one of the Steve and John "secret" corporate gigs at Nike in America.

Nike as in giant leather shoe company?

Ever the clotheshorse, always the clod.

Morrissey is dress like a rapper in the picture. I like that.

Laters !

Like X 2
Wanker X 259
Troll X 735
Little willy X 337
Baldy bastard X 423
Ginger X 16

*Morrissey exists in photo*
*Benny writes an anti-Morrissey novel*

You need to get a life.

*Morrissey exists in photo*
*Benny writes an anti-Morrissey novel*

You need to get a life.

Once again I'll just take the worm out of your mouth and throw you back in the pond.:fish:
How many times pikey ?

He doesn't live in wherever Nazi country this is. He has one permanent residence in L.A. and has lived there since 1996. Will you people ever get it? Stop trying to fantasize he lives next to your backward country.

Another thing, he wears those Kickball jackets because he likes the look and the logos, not because he likes or plays Kickball. Nice gigantic Nike logo. He must of got that free at one of the Steve and John "secret" corporate gigs at Nike in America.

I hope the treatment is successful. It must be awful for your family.

Laters !

Like X 2
Wanker X 259
Troll X 735
Little willy X 337
Baldy bastard X 423
Ginger X 16

Yep Baldy, you are definitely finished...even when you try your very hardest, it is still utter, utter shite.

Where is Brum when you need him?

Oh and "its Benny" should read "it's Benny". Sorry, I know you struggle with punctuation. And language.

Lovely smile when he is with guys but I bet he wouldn't be all smiles if it had been a woman :rolleyes:
That should be Iceland or London , oh wait what would he be doing in Reikjavik ?
If that's a smile I'm living in an alternate reality. But I have seen Moz in person walking down the street in Dublin flanked by two very good looking women and he was smiling away and seemed to be lapping it up. That's from around the time of Maladjusted though. Still a bit mad at myself for not approaching him but it's not the Irish way to put yourself into a situation in a forced unnatural way.

That is not a smile. That's a face of breakfast-interruptus :D Poor Morrissey :)
Great body however. :blushing:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom