Morrissey says Der Spiegel last print interview he will do; suggests words weren't said

Link posted by an anonymous person (original post) in the Chicago post-show thread:

Also posted in the post-show thread by Famous when dead (original post):

Full quote:

41544_41537_FB_IMG_1511706504841.jpg

SER shows solidarity:

41543_41538_20171126_144331.png

Related item:

Last edited:
What words is he actually denying? This is a very flabby catch-all statement, that doesn't actually give any specifics as to where he thinks he's been misrepresented. He said similar stuff about Spacey and Weinstein in today's Sunday Times (did they make up that interview as well?), and he's said so many anti-immigration remarks in previous interviews you could fill up a book with them.

Hopefully this gets back to Der Spiegel, and they release the audio tapes so we can all hear exactly what he said.

Well. He has historically recorded interviews himself for his own protection . Let’s hear the tape and we can all make our own mind up . Even in this day and age translation can be an issue .
From the stuff in the Sunday Times magazine and on their podcast he obviously isn’t straight forward to deal with but that’s the nature of the beast .
Notice Skinny seems to be pretty quiet today. Is it because he has seen his arse now that his assertion that Jacky was about Brexit is wholly incorrect?

RELEASE THE TAPES !!!

:cool:
If they did release them, and I am wrong, I will retract all statements regarding my displeasure at them.

But- I get the feeling that is the last thing he would want, and he's hoping this all blows away and is being heavily pressured by his management to distance himself from his statements. God knows he'd not admit wrongdoing. It isn't his style.

'That was the last print interview I will ever do'

:(

RELEASE THE TAPES !!!

:cool:
Exactly. He either said it or didn't. They should be sued if they lied. He should keep quiet if they didn't lie. Either way he should try going back to the old way of his interviews where he was cutting but funny. Now he's just cutting.
Poor Damon must have thick skin to be listening to the crap like 'I've never been on a date".

Exactly. He either said it or didn't. They should be sued if they lied. He should keep quiet if they didn't lie. Either way he should try going back to the old way of his interviews where he was cutting but funny. Now he's just cutting.
Poor Damon must have thick skin to be listening to the crap like 'I've never been on a date".

we'll probably never know. I'm guessing M is juggling so many law suites from strangers trying to get money from him that we don't even know about. Hope I'm wrong.

Assuming they are a couple? they may just have some strange working relationship, who knows? I mean, if they are a couple, I hope they are both happy.

The Sorting Hat would put Morrissey in Slytherin.

"When a young wizard enters a dark wizard's chambers without their Patronus, they should know what they're getting into. one suspects that in many cases, the wizard wishing for a chocolate frog and receiving instead an Avada Kedavra is merely disappointed."
-
Lord Voldemoz

We all know he's fond of saying whatever takes his fancy, usually to be adversarial, and when he goes to far and it jumps up and bites him on the arse, well it's someone elses fault as usual.

Of course let me just say THIS !
Korda Marshall and the BMG legal team should be able to sort this no problem. If they don't ! GUILTY !

The interviews have been absolute shite, apart from supporting Spacey all we learned was he doesn't like onions and mushrooms *lol

This nut job has no shame I'm honestly beginning to feel concerend for his state of mind.

BB I know you posted dropping off into the background earlier but I think you need to reconsider and postpone just a while. Stevo is still giving.

*cheese is murder

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

TROLL,WANKER,BASTARD, MOTTHERf***ER X 67

Notice Skinny seems to be pretty quiet today. Is it because he has seen his arse now that his assertion that Jacky was about Brexit is wholly incorrect?

He has also spent the last few years stating Morrissey was a UKIP voter - whereas Morrissey has just said he doesn't vote and doesn't favour one political party over any other. “I’m not interested in being part of anything. I don’t see a party that speaks to me and I haven’t ever. My vote is very precious … They’re all absolutely the same."

I don't see what the issue is anyway. I've just come back from Berlin and, due to open borders and its fairly central geographic position within the EU, you can get a very wide range of rape varieties grown by cultivators all over Europe and beyond, quickly and cheaply. I don't know why Morrissey sees this as a problem, but it's hardly controversial.

Remember when he said his Hammersmith Apollo shows were his last ever UK shows? :rolleyes:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom