Morrissey related things to do when bored.

biru

get the f* out of my lawn
I did this.

I sang while sick.

I was sick with the mighty flu and had no school that day... so I spent my afternoon singing Morrissey songs.

What Morrissey related things do you do in utter boredom? please do share!

hahaha

whatever, both posts say 4:16!!! :cool:

Then it was a twin moment! :eek::p.

Yeah this board is what I do when I'm bored, or I watch Moz stuff on the Youtube.

only? oooooh cmon no one f.a.p.'ing to his highness, the great that would like to share his dirt? No one compulsively drawing Morrissey near boring math equations? no one grafitting the heck out of Morrissey or his words in public walls? no?

In utter bordom which isnt very often I go on the frink thread and get more pictures which I will one day use to make a Mozztastic collage.

I'm rarely bored because I have one of those brains that whizzes around a lot. But if I am bored and I don't have any wood to chop or old people/children to coddle or smut to write, I can knit a Morrissey. There's always someone who would like a knitted Morrissey. :)

I'm rarely bored because I have one of those brains that whizzes around a lot. But if I am bored and I don't have any wood to chop or old people/children to coddle or smut to write, I can knit a Morrissey. There's always someone who would like a knitted Morrissey. :)

I surely would!

got bored this afternoon and spent 2 hours on youtube, looking at loads of Morrissey stuff. It was brilliant, must do more of that!
also come here when there's nothing else going on.

Tags
bored morrissey pain related things
Back
Top Bottom