Votes: 4 4.0%
  • Ringleader Of The Tormentors

Votes: 3 3.0%
  • One of the live albums or compilations

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Other: please specify

Votes: 2 2.0%

• Total voters
I had really hard time choosing between Vauxhall and Arsenal but I went with the latter. I think it would be really powerful live!:)

Definately not Kill Uncle - the gig would be over before it really began!

Vauxhall & I gets my nod:guitar:

Jukebox Jury

Absolutely no doubt in my mind, it would have to be Vauxhall because it's basically perfect, probably quite closely followed by Southpaw because it's got so much energy it'd make for a bit of a mad one.

I have no idea why I voted for Vauxhall and I, but I'm pleased I did.

Seeing the results so far, many agree.

Simply to hear Southpaw played live I voted for Southpaw Grammar.

vanity bump :p

This poll also shows Vauxhall and I is the most popular Morrissey album.

Southpaw and Vauxhall are tied for first, with Your Arsenal running a close second simply because the singles used to sound so good in concert and haven't been aired in years. And it would be an exquisite experience to hear Lifeguard Sleeping, Girl Drowning in a live setting with the drama of the clarinet and the hollow-bodied guitar.

I would add the caveat that I'd only be interested in Southpaw if Alain was playing the show. He should be part of the privilege to play the title track.

Cheers,
Jamie

Southpaw and Vauxhall are tied for first, with Your Arsenal running a close second simply because the singles used to sound so good in concert and haven't been aired in years. And it would be an exquisite experience to hear Lifeguard Sleeping, Girl Drowning in a live setting with the drama of the clarinet and the hollow-bodied guitar.

I would add the caveat that I'd only be interested in Southpaw if Alain was playing the show. He should be part of the privilege to play the title track.

Cheers,
Jamie

oh yeah for these shows it needs to be the original band that played on it

Back
Top Bottom