Morrissey on CBS This Morning Saturday Sessions (Dec. 16, 2017) - reminder/reports

Videos posted on CBS site and also YouTube (links posted by Shyness 1s nice):

"Spent The Day In Bed", "Jacky's Only Happy When She's Up On The Stage", "How Soon Is Now?" (removed), "Everyday Is Like Sunday"
Feature story: "The unlikely story of Washington D.C.'s new music venue The Anthem"

Removed "How Soon Is Now?" downloaded by docinwestchester, link posted by Famous when dead:

Link posted by dotmatrix522:

Related item:

Last edited by a moderator:

Last edited:
How odd, I'm in NY and I'm about 20 mins behind all you guys... they just. Went into commercial with the Sunday snippet
The show ended at 9:00 AM Eastern.

I did not expect the cheer that went up as the intro was played. It was a good single

Honestly, he sounds so winded and looks so old now. The band is spot on but they can't carry him anymore. And after he glued his foot in his mouth with the German interview I have lost all interest in him for good.

Honestly, he sounds so winded and looks so old now. The band is spot on but they can't carry him anymore. And after he glued his foot in his mouth with the German interview I have lost all interest in him for good.
Good, that's one nasty idiot off this forum.

No shit, someones who is 58 looks older than when they were 28, were you not aware that human beings age?

Very good how soon is now. Much enjoyed.

Yet here you are.
Go find an interest and try assemble some sort of existence.

Yet you have the need to visit this site and post your opinion. Strange behaviour.

Back
Top Bottom