Morrissey on Broadway - May 2–11 residency (Lunt-Fontanne Theatre) - Playbill

Morrissey, the British singer-songwriter whose baritone voice has become part of the cultural fabric, will come to Broadway.

The former frontman of The Smiths will play Lunt-Fontanne Theatre in residency May 2–11 in conjunction with the release of his latest album, a collection of '60s and '70s covers titled California Son, set to drop May 24 through Étienne Records/BMG.

Tickets go on sale March 8 at MorrisseyOfficial.com.

http://www.playbill.com/article/morrissey-will-come-to-broadway-this-may

An anonymous person posted the link with the promo image / dates (May 2, 3, 4, 7, 8, 10, 11):

Morrissey Announces Broadway Residency - Broadway World

46462_may2019NYC.png

Last edited by a moderator:
so there's a "companion seat" (for the disabled) in row B, off to the left side on night #1 for $155. it says you must purchase an accessible seat to go with it, but there are no accessible seats available near it. anybody know how that works?

These prices are a total joke. PASS. I'll stick with my Montreal GA ticket at $77 USD, inclusive of fees.

:handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft: when alone, with no one around, plays only Moz solo stuff, wishing he had written it.:handsopen:
however he lacks the skills to play in public due to limited skills.:straightface:

maybe if he continues to practice and tag along Moz will let him play a bit on Paris in a few years.:rock:
but a prestigious Broadway stage? NO
Was this supposed to be like an insult? Adorable, but it seems a bit forced. :dromedarycamel:

it helped me decide whether or not to go for those $155 side-of-the-theatre tickets.
looks like I'll have a great view without having to sell a vital organ. ;-)
I also went to the $155 tickets for two of my three shows. I was hoping it wasn't a mistake. But saving over $120 be couple seats off to the side is probably worth it.

I also went to the $155 tickets for two of my three shows. I was hoping it wasn't a mistake. But saving over $120 be couple seats off to the side is probably worth it.
When is back mezzanine on sale?

Thought these dates would have sold out quick but there's still tickets available for every night, wonder if the prices are the reason?

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom