Morrissey Mentioned by Sarah Silverman in Tweet Related to Ryan Adams

Sarah Silverman mentions Morrissey in a tweet related to Ryan Adams' abusive behaviour.

Via

Ah, got it. I've had my morning coffee!

Ryan Adams told his ex-wife that 'You're not a real musician, because you don't play an instrument'. Sarah Silverman is referring to the fact that Morrissey and others are singers.

Ryan Adams can wave goodbye to his career.

If you haven't read the NYT article, give it a read https://www.nytimes.com/2019/02/13/arts/music/ryan-adams-women-sex.html

Last edited by a moderator:
Ah, got it. I've had my morning coffee!

Ryan Adams told his ex-wife that 'You're not a real musician, because you don't play an instrument'. Sarah Silverman is referring to the fact that Morrissey and others are singers.

Ryan Adams can wave goodbye to his career.

If you haven't read the NYT article, give it a read https://www.nytimes.com/2019/02/13/arts/music/ryan-adams-women-sex.html

Yeah it’s been a real bummer to read about this. Funny her use of morrissey as he’s such a super fan

Sarah obviously must not realize that Morrissey played piano and tambourine before.

Sarah obviously must not realize that Morrissey played piano and tambourine before.
That's right! Plus he played the stand up bass for 4 seconds during the Kill Uncle tour in '91 when he tried to pull it off Gaz Day. That was the concert where some of the Dublin audience threw lit matches at Phranc. Thems were the days.

He played a chocolate bar in Death Valley for the November video. I just hope it was Cadburys and not some nasty American shit.

That's right! Plus he played the stand up bass for 4 seconds during the Kill Uncle tour in '91 when he tried to pull it off Gaz Day. That was the concert where some of the Dublin audience threw lit matches at Phranc. Thems were the days.

He played a chocolate bar in Death Valley for the November video. I just hope it was Cadburys and not some nasty American shit.

And the guitar on the Back on the chain gang video:)

Perhaps Sarah should retract her tweet.

maxresdefault.jpg

did he not get a set of drums off of somebody and had them in his house,might have been deano.

One of my fondest concert memories is of seeing Ryan Adams perform in Liverpool. He got drunker and drunker as the concert wore on, sometimes stopping songs halfway through to have a glass of whiskey, until he fell off the front of the stage and broke his wrist. The sound of his bone snapping is one that I will always treasure. :lbf:

Adams must have upset somebody of high standing somewhere for all this to be coming down on him.

Everyone has bad points that can easily be magnified and talked up if and when need be.

Ok, so, on behalf of Sarah Silverman, we'll mention every instrument that Morrissey has ever played. Apart from his voice.

#1 I've lost the will to live

How come Sarah Silverman was allowed to say she'd like to crucify Jesus again, whereas if I called her a Jewish bitch I'd have a whole ton of shit coming down on me?

How come Sarah Silverman was allowed to say she'd like to crucify Jesus again, whereas if I called her a Jewish bitch I'd have a whole ton of shit coming down on me?

If you'd learn intersectional identity politics you'd understand better. I mean as Tamika Mallory so eloquently explained on twitter the other day, if for instance you criticize the anti-Semitic comments of Ilhan Omar that is in fact racism.

See how that works? Pretty nifty huh.

I think we all know Morrissey plays a mean trombone :brows: Am I right or am I right everyone?

If you'd learn intersectional identity politics you'd understand better. I mean as Tamika Mallory so eloquently explained on twitter the other day, if for instance you criticize the anti-Semitic comments of Ilhan Omar that is in fact racism.

See how that works? Pretty nifty huh.
bppm.jpg

Last edited:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom