Morrissey mention on Better Caul Saul?

alainsane

Charter Member (since 1998)
This past Monday's episode (S05E09) of Better Call Saul caught my eye even more than usual when in an early scene, a big rig rolls through the scene emblazoned with "Morrissey Freight." I don't find an actual company called Morrissey Freight, so it's got me wondering what the reference might be. I've done cursory searches of people related to the show named Morrissey, but nothing is surfacing. Anyway...here's the screencap for the truck. fwiw

Attachments

• 7E893960-F06E-40A8-A7E8-E842F44B0FA1.jpeg
    7E893960-F06E-40A8-A7E8-E842F44B0FA1.jpeg
    271.1 KB · Views: 224
Morrissey is an international meth distributor who fronts as a music artist to cover his dealings. Alan was kicked out for getting high on his own supply and Jesse and the gang were brought in for that south of the border connect.

This past Monday's episode (S05E09) of Better Call Saul caught my eye even more than usual when in an early scene, a big rig rolls through the scene emblazoned with "Morrissey Freight." I don't find an actual company called Morrissey Freight, so it's got me wondering what the reference might be. I've done cursory searches of people related to the show named Morrissey, but nothing is surfacing. Anyway...here's the screencap for the truck. fwiw

Good catch. It'd be interesting to learn of any closeted fans in Gilligan, Gould, and/or Odenkirk.

I reckon "Morrissey" is a common last name in the USA c*** tit twat northern base lives in hotels arse inn nn nn nn n nn nnn n nnnnn n it.

Good catch. It'd be interesting to learn of any closeted fans in Gilligan, Gould, and/or Odenkirk.
Me too! It's so weird because the amount of time the fake company logo is on the screen is literally a split second. Why would they go through so much effort to create a logo for a truck? Couldn't they just have filmed it without a logo? It just feels like an "easter egg" of some sort, even if the reference is not actually to Moz.

Last edited:
Well that show is known for its devilish details and has enjoyed easter egg placement in the past. I am not trucking expert but I do not recall, nor can I locate any reference, to any long haul companies with the name Morrissey.

Back
Top Bottom