• Poll closed .
A

Anonymous

Bob Dylan - Like A Rolling Stone

”Ain't it hard when you discovered that
He really wasn't where it's at
After he took from you everything he could steal"

Who? Dylan? Couldn’t agree more.

You've never mentioned Dylan on this site until recently. And every time you have, it's been in my threads. All of them! So stop pretending that you know what the f*** you're talking about.

How come there are only 2 (negative) options to vote for?
He's still current, still making great music, & still telling it how it is....all the things we love him for.
No change.

Last edited by a moderator:
What is ‘it’ and where’s it supposed to be?

I never really liked Dylan and I’m not sure why he’s suddenly such a hot topic on solo...

What is ‘it’ and where’s it supposed to be?

I never really liked Dylan and I’m not sure why he’s suddenly such a hot topic on solo...

Morrissey covered Dylan on California Son.

Dylan isn't a fraud. He really is where it's at.

Morrissey is a fraud. He really isn't where it's at.

How come there are only 2 (negative) options to vote for?
He's still current, still making great music, & still telling it how it is....all the things we love him for.
No change.

Because it’s just the same boring anon troll stirring up shit. This is not the only thread started by this anon troll mentioning Dylan or trying to compare Dylan to Morrissey.

Dylan could never be a hot topic here or anywhere. It’s just the same anon troll creating threads mentioning or trying to compare (and failing) Dylan to Morrissey.

Because it’s just the same boring anon troll stirring up shit. This is not the only thread started by this anon troll mentioning Dylan or trying to compare Dylan to Morrissey.

Dylan could never be a hot topic here or anywhere. It’s just the same anon troll creating threads mentioning or trying to compare (and failing) Dylan to Morrissey.

More nonsense from Ketamine:

Dylan has some good songs and he was good at what he did, but he’s a bit overrated.

No. Morrissey's made some songs I like. There's only one song I'm familiar with that Dylan's made. How Does It Feel. It's okay.

Morrissey covered Dylan on California Son.

Dylan isn't a fraud. He really is where it's at.

Morrissey is a fraud. He really isn't where it's at.

I know he covered Dylan on CS. So what?

If anyone is a fraud, it’s you. Dig it?

more bollocks from anon.bullplop of the highest order.

Back
Top Bottom