Morrissey isn't where it's at

Couldn't agree more!

• Couldn't agree more!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Because it’s just the same boring anon troll stirring up shit. This is not the only thread started by this anon troll mentioning Dylan or trying to compare Dylan to Morrissey.

Dylan could never be a hot topic here or anywhere. It’s just the same anon troll creating threads mentioning or trying to compare (and failing) Dylan to Morrissey.
couldn't agree more ket.
as for Dylan,not for me but its all subjective.

Instead of attacking the anon, how about conversating?

What exactly do you think is "bullshit" regarding my comments?

if it was you that put this post up then there is no conversation because you put two negative comments,for a conversation to take place then there has to be a for and against so a debate can take place.
think you will find I used the word bullplop

Sounds like old redneck people who play for free in the park on Wednesdays.

Oh, I didn’t know that. You don’t strike me as a person who goes to the park or walks trails, or are you ?

He chose money over legacy. Just what a small-minded bigot would do.
Sad. Pathetic. Disappointing.

Oh, I didn’t know that. You don’t strike me as a person who goes to the park or walks trails, or are you ?

Keep back talking me and I’ll be the kind of person that strikes you repeatedly ??

He chose money over legacy. Just what a small-minded bigot would do.
Sad. Pathetic. Disappointing.

He didn’t make that much money on his Christmas album. Give the guy a break.

Moz has never made commercials for Victorias Secret of Cadillac:rock:

Are you out of your mind? This is a Morrissey forum. Get your bullocks out of here if you don't worship the very ground that he walks on......Pumping up The Moz as I type this!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom