MORRISSEY ISN"T A GOD DID SOME SAY

T

The_truth_be_heard

Well, well
Do you honestly believe any word that you jutted down, I hope not!
What facts back up your childish words? MOZANGELES were in the background in his concert in 2000, I was there.
I take it you have NO sense of humor other then you had a gasp in writing 2nd grade grammar.
If you feel the burning need to respond to my post, please read your comment prior to posting it, you may want to give it a spelling check!!

I know him, did I say that, or did I mention he was not
a puzzle for me to fiddle with I read him loud and clear!
You must be one of those fans I was referring to, you worship him?
If so grow up he is laughing at all of you who bow to him, as if he felt he needed any one of you . . . .
I add lovely things about Morrissey, he is the
Greatest lyricist that I’ve ever heard!
BUT I’m entitle to my opinions as well.. And I believe Morrissey isn’t anyone to worship!
What I’m I not a fan, Thanks for addressing me in that manner I am indeed not a Fan=fanatic
He hate he likes who cares ….if an individual puts his or hers
Diary on
display for millions, well hate us
if we
come to are own conclusions ….

Funny
how people can have so much faith in a Man?
Oh well enough said I have a headache
Again I listen to his music to be Amuse entertained ect . . . .
But not to be Guided

Thanks for the lovely entertainment!

I have to agree with Michelob. Put down the damn bong, your brain is fried enough as it is!

Excuse me, but WHAT is your point?

"He hate he likes who cares"
Grammar... You might want to put it to use yourself, before complaining of others hitting the wrong letter on the keyboard.

Yes, I am sure you know him. Oh yes.

Why would anyone (in ths case, you) spend so much time on here complaining...is that the best thing you can do with your time? Others use this page to check out news and communicate with (hopefully) nice people. I take it no-one really wants to 'communicate' with you?

Is that yer best?

I'd rather not. I can feel to awful smell even to where I am sitting right now. But thanks for the offer.

Re: Kiss my bottom

Damn, baby. Kiss your bottom? That was the most lucid thing you've ever written!

Back
Top Bottom