Interesting (ketamine) drug
Life is a pig fry
Milk is murder
No one can hold a cattle prod to you
Something is squeezing my bull
The world is full of crashing boars
Your gonna need someone on your hide

Benny-the-British-Butcher

Some Girls Are Pig Fur And Udders, surely?

You could also have had:

Oo-Arr, Frank
I Won't Shear You
He's Stan's Bull

Last edited:
In the Archers this week on BBC Radio 4 we've learned that the character PC Harrison Burns used to front a Smiths tribute band. It turns out that in real life actor James Cartwright played a young Morrissey in the film of '24 Hour Party People' (but wasn't that bit cut?). http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/profiles/tMY2TxYqJhmK9hFvcYrf6W/harrison-burns

Maybe Morrissey will be featuring a Morrissey impersonator instead of Morrissey 'imself. I'd still love to hear Morrissey performing MIM or INAM on The Archers and setting Roy and Elizabeth's catering plans into disarray by closing down the burger and sausage stalls. I don't think Eddie Grundy knows what falafels are.

In the Archers this week on BBC Radio 4 we've learned that the character PC Harrison Burns used to front a Smiths tribute band. It turns out that in real life actor James Cartwright played a young Morrissey in the film of '24 Hour Party People' (but wasn't that bit cut?). http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/profiles/tMY2TxYqJhmK9hFvcYrf6W/harrison-burns

Maybe Morrissey will be featuring a Morrissey impersonator instead of Morrissey 'imself. I'd still love to hear Morrissey performing MIM or INAM on The Archers and setting Roy and Elizabeth's catering plans into disarray by closing down the burger and sausage stalls. I don't think Eddie Grundy knows what falafels are.

I think you missed this

I think you missed this

I didn't miss it. I saw something that said that link was a fake and a pile of cr@p so I didn't bother with it. I have no idea what 'Noisey.Vice' is. I've tried to open that link without success so it means nothing to me. I heard the omnibus edition of the Archers this morning and heard the 'Mozfather' quote and then Googled PC Burns and saw that the actor playing him had played Morrissey previously. It think it's pretty ingenious of the Archers writers to blur the boundaries between fiction and reality. Or maybe they were simply lazy!

Back
Top Bottom