Morrissey in Berlin Oct. 11 - Official FB

BMG seems to do a lot...

40886_berlin_live.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Is this a gig or like 6music?

That beach psycho from Germany will be there no doubt bringing her insane BS Society with her.

If I go can I ride for free on the back of Hugh Clark?

If you're not on the guestlist but only on waiting list there is no reason to go. Even if you are on the guedtlist it's not even sure you'll get in - know it from expierience - they always give more guestlists places as actually could fit into the club. So i would recommend to be there really early. It's 1 hour show, fully filmed for arpund 500-700 people.

Morrissey Afterparty @ POSH Teckel

Pflügerstr 4, 12047 Berlin, Germany, 11 October at 21:00–0:00

Morrissey wird am 11. Oktober ein Konzert bei Arte TV Berlin live im Schwuz Club in Berlin geben. Allen Moz-Fans denen das noch nicht reicht bieten wir eine Aftershowparty im Teckel an. There is a light that never goes out. ♥
->> www.facebook.com/events/497296250631648

í love a posh teckel... :oops:

What is the plan for this? Doors open at 6pm? Moz on at 7.30pm and plays for an hour?

I've heard it's no longer happening (well with Morrissey at least) Is this true?

It´s like 6music. German Television.

Arte is co-operatively run by German and French public television and if you watch its programs you can choose between watching them in French or German. Well, just looked, apparently co-funded by the European Union, part of its program is now also translated to English, Spanish and Polish.
https://www.arte.tv/sites/en/corporate/des-programmes-pour-tous-2/?lang=en#about
It is a television channel that has a reach of only 2%, but apparently those 2% think it is worth having their own cultural interests financed by the rest of the population, even if the rest isn't interested in it. The usual.

I got an error,but I'm from the Netherlands.

Yes, that's all we get here celibate.:(
He should come here too!
There is a small but dedicated bunch of fans here and he must know by now we have the only parliament in the world that has a party representing the rights of animals.
They won even seats after the last elections and if I'm not mistaken they now have FOUR in stead of two. :thumb:

Yes, that's all we get here celibate.:(
He should come here too!
There is a small but dedicated bunch of fans here and he must know by now we have the only parliament in the world that has a party representing the rights of animals.
They won even seats after the last elections and if I'm not mistaken they now have FOUR in stead of two. :thumb:

I voted for the animal party early this years election,and I will continue, every political party promises a lot, but if they're chosen ,the head of the party and their bloodhound gangs of calculating and know how to play with the laws,makes it no better, I respect everyone's vote, but I don't respect a parlement buying [with Belgium] 37 JSF strikers, only one cost more than a milliard dollars,10 less and the healthcare wil get better, more jobs, tax can be lower for the middle class...etc. After this early years elections we don't even have a
ruling bunch of political parties, I heard soon it will come with 4 or 5 different parties, that will be some fun in the parlement. Have a good day sir Quando

I spent the day in bed

I voted for the animal party early this years election,and I will continue, every political party promises a lot, but if they're chosen ,the head of the party and their bloodhound gangs of calculating and know how to play with the laws,makes it no better, I respect everyone's vote, but I don't respect a parlement buying [with Belgium] 37 JSF strikers, only one cost more than a milliard dollars,10 less and the healthcare wil get better, more jobs, tax can be lower for the middle class...etc. After this early years elections we don't even have a
ruling bunch of political parties, I heard soon it will come with 4 or 5 different parties, that will be some fun in the parlement. Have a good day sir Quando

I spent the day in bed

Yes me too!
The party and the stay in bed piece.
Peace. :)

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom