Morrissey in Anaheim?

CrystalGeezer

My secret's my enzyme.
My dad just said he got an email from the House of Blues in Anaheim saying Morrissey was going to be there? He told me that when I go to the concert (his neck of the woods) to return a car diagnostic tool I borrowed from him. :p I have no confirmation of this other than my dad's phone call.

It might be the Grove. It might also be Van Morrison. I can't look into it because I have to drive to the other side of Los Angeles now and spend the next 40 hours reading a baby. :D I hope it's true.

That venue is having a birthday thing in his honour. Maybe that's what he heard?

My dad just said he got an email from the House of Blues in Anaheim saying Morrissey was going to be there? He told me that when I go to the concert (his neck of the woods) to return a car diagnostic tool I borrowed from him. :p I have no confirmation of this other than my dad's phone call.

The house of blues in Anaheim is hosting a Morrissey's 56th un-happy birthday with the sweet & tender hooligans. Maybe that's it? Fingers crossed he will be playing there soon!

Yeah that's probably it. Okay I'll pack up my lawn chair and leave the parking lot now. :p

Back
Top Bottom