morrissey frink thread!

haha! (oh and your English is anything but lame, its in fact VERY good)
still stressed to the eyeballs, but just for you, and for Moz to say how much I love him and how much the letter in the Times cheered me, he always manages to time these things to exactly when I need a cheer up.
(im just glad hes still in the uk)
CIMG1847.jpg

morrissey0606200410.jpg

inrocksmenu.jpg

(I adore this shot, and that bracelet is just so yummy)

blimey! God bless Soviet Union English textbooks :D ok maybe it's good but the thing is it's not good enough as well as sunday vid girl above :rolleyes: and by the way I think I discovered WHY there was no sex in USSR... listen there was no the Smiths and Morrissey too... yeah you got it :D NO MOZZER = NO SEX :D

I can't wait to see what is next on your phototherapy list

blimey! God bless Soviet Union English textbooks :D ok maybe it's good but the thing is it's not good enough as well as sunday vid girl above :rolleyes: and by the way I think I discovered WHY there was no sex in USSR... listen there was no the Smiths and Morrissey too... yeah you got it :D NO MOZZER = NO SEX :D

I can't wait to see what is next on your phototherapy list

ha, you lot should be giving me Moz phototherapy, i have enough worries (for now) :rolleyes:

hahaha! we should do more things like this in life, it'd sure make me smile. :lbf:

Well, I did do it. The glitter thing.

I'm typing this with my nose, letter by letter, as they've got me in a straight-jacket. It's taken me 3 hours just to write this...

You need some therapy? I'll make space in my cell for you Lottie. It's comfy and padded. :D.

Congrats on your 5000th post and sorry things are a bit shitty for you at the moment. But the offer still stands - there's room in my tranquil little cell if you want to get away from it all. Will save you some of my meds too :thumb::crazy:

Well, I did do it. The glitter thing.

I'm typing this with my nose, letter by letter, as they've got me in a straight-jacket. It's taken me 3 hours just to write this...

You need some therapy? I'll make space in my cell for you Lottie. It's comfy and padded. :D.

Congrats on your 5000th post and sorry things are a bit shitty for you at the moment. But the offer still stands - there's room in my tranquil little cell if you want to get away from it all. Will save you some of my meds too :thumb::crazy:

ahhaha, lmao, your a real pal, you know that right?
can we have those meds smuggled out/ mixed with rat poison and stuffed in my ex bosses food.? that'd sure cheer me up.

oh and do try not to develop a cold, until youve gnawed a hole in that jacket. ;)

ahhaha, lmao, your a real pal, you know that right?
can we have those meds smuggled out/ mixed with rat poison and stuffed in my ex bosses food.? that'd sure cheer me up.

oh and do try not to develop a cold, until youve gnawed a hole in that jacket. ;)

Rat poison? Wasn't that the story of the '9 to 5' film starring Dolly Parton? They accidentally put rat poison in their bosses coffee.

I'm mainly on sedatives - good for stress. Will smuggle you some out when they've cured me of my glitter/Morrissey issues ;)

Rat poison? Wasn't that the story of the '9 to 5' film starring Dolly Parton? They accidentally put rat poison in their bosses coffee.

I'm mainly on sedatives - good for stress. Will smuggle you some out when they've cured me of my glitter/Morrissey issues ;)

noooo, stuff like that should be embraced, not cured.

*runs off to bake you a cake with a file in it*

Chocolate cake please :thumb: I shall await delivery....

Anyway, gotta go now. They turn the lights off at 9pm sharp x

good choice my friend, chocolate or cheese are my fave cakes to make and im a PRO at em.. :thumb:

What in the world is happening here? :squiffy: :p While you guys are planning your escape, more pictures of current Morrissey please. kthx.

What in the world is happening here? :squiffy: :p While you guys are planning your escape, more pictures of current Morrissey please. kthx.

aww Cheeseblock, you wanna piece of the chocolate cheesecake?

ha, you lot should be giving me Moz phototherapy, i have enough worries (for now) :rolleyes:

*sorry, I don't hear you I am busy walking through previous thread line* but... WHAT?? me? :squiffy: you are one of the frinkest person ever(and you do prove it with your glorious 5000th post :D) and I am just a frink-noob :p I have none of new pics for everybody to see. all I have mostly was ripped from here(or is it just all right to post these pics once again?) and you surely knew this. I say frankly that I rely on you and other maniacal frinkers :) so c'mon lady. go on. if not you than who? :D:D

that girl has a point there :) deal with it :)

good choice my friend, chocolate or cheese are my fave cakes to make and im a PRO at em.. :thumb:

less fairytails, more frinkshots :p

If I didnt have skin like a rhino, id say you lot were bullying me.. :p

Delenda, repeat all you like, its how we survive till we get fresh shots.
Cheeseblock, its in the mail..

how about we come up with a new photoshoot idea, or we start a caption competition, or or we just sit on our hands? (never)

Morrissey20Wallpaper201.jpg

Good evening all. Thought I'd make a humble contribution. Enjoy.

tumblr_l6flqi5vPx1qd1pzoo1_400.jpg

Please tell me that was a joke and not an actual photograph. He looks HORRIFIC. :sick:

Edit: and about 300 years old.

Back
Top Bottom