morrissey frink thread!

hi guys! it's a really great job you do! :thumb: look, does somebody have a bigger version of each of this two?? it's extremely special for me. please help me find it! is that too much to ask? :blushing:

hi guys! it's a really great job you do! :thumb: look, does somebody have a bigger version of each of this two?? it's extremely special for me. please help me find it! is that too much to ask? :blushing:
check
http://www.arcaneoldwardrobe.com/

the moz one is from observer mag 2006 (go to moz gallery put in search words )

the other one i dont know from which mag-.search the smiths gallery

i see youre from russia.did you see him live? how was it?

eyes.jpg

Don't know if this classifies as frinky, but I like it.

feyboy.jpg

pssst.jpg

duckface.jpg

check
http://www.arcaneoldwardrobe.com/

the moz one is from observer mag 2006 (go to moz gallery put in search words )

the other one i dont know from which mag-.search the smiths gallery

i see youre from russia.did you see him live? how was it?

oh no I've never, ever seen Morrissey with my own eyes unfortunately :tears: (but I definitely would like to of course). he came here long before I started to fond of him. I've been resisted his authentic charm for a long time. he seemed to me odd and old and ridiculous and... whatever. I realised how terribly wrong I was and now I can't fight it anymore. not an unique story, right? :rolleyes:
yeah I know it's observer's pic, BUT... can't it have existed in large version?? :squiffy:

Thanks Safetyhaven, and on we go :thumb:

hdayiiMorrisseyVFestivalWestonParkA.jpg

int_wiozdsMorrissey20Photo20Shoots2.jpg

fattycoverA.jpg

mozear.jpg

top one is new wallpaper,
(wonder how long i can stick it given the distress im going through.:-()
and that last one has always been a fave of mine, so cute when he does that distracted ear stroking thing, I have a glossy phot print of it somewhere, *racks brains* i must get it framed, (and find space for it, teehee)

Originally Posted by CrystalGeezer
Hey lottie, something funny. For some weird (read: passive/aggresive) reason you have to be a member to look at the photos over there and I never became a member but just lurk. So all the images just say "posted image" but you can still read the comments, the funny thing is that you can still tell what photo's they're talking about without even seeing the photo. A sign I've been frinking too long.
hahaha! I havent joined yet either, ive not even been tempted to lurk..
no such thing as frinking too long my dear.

JOIN, JOIN, JOIN! You looooooosers! :D

Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease.

You can have both. And I'm too lazy to cope with two sites full time. And you two are Ace. Come over to the Dark Side - you know you want to....

You're being stubborn on purpose, just to hurt my poor sensitive feelings :tears: (yes, I have now resorted to emotional blackmail)

Hey lottie, something funny. For some weird (read: passive/aggresive) reason you have to be a member to look at the photos over there and I never became a member but just lurk. So all the images just say "posted image" but you can still read the comments, the funny thing is that you can still tell what photo's they're talking about without even seeing the photo. A sign I've been frinking too long.

Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease.

You can have both. And I'm too lazy to cope with two sites full time. And you two are Ace. Come over to the Dark Side - you know you want to....

You're being stubborn on purpose, just to hurt my poor sensitive feelings :tears: (yes, I have now resorted to emotional blackmail)

hahaha! nice try my dear, i honestly cannot think of a suitable user name, so i havent been arsed to go there yet. (pm if you think of a clever one, and then i may come dip my toes in)

hahaha! nice try my dear, i honestly cannot think of a suitable user name, so i havent been arsed to go there yet. (pm if you think of a clever one, and then i may come dip my toes in)

Well I use the same one - so it's no use asking me for originality!

Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease.

Nahh, I can't. There's a lot people over there who don't like me. I'd rather they frink in comfort or whatever. :o It's fine.

Nahh, I can't. There's a lot people over there who don't like me. I'd rather they frink in comfort or whatever. :o It's fine.

Bloody hell Cheeseblock. You're such a pain in the arse!

I'll just have to keep coming here then.

Lottie - thought of a highly original name for you - Iluvmoz101 - inspired!

Anyway I'm off now. Need to find a good film to watch to distract me from the crap reality that is Sunday evening, and work tomorrow...

Bloody hell Cheeseblock. You're such a pain in the arse!

I'll just have to keep coming here then.

Lottie - thought of a highly original name for you - Iluvmoz101 - inspired!

Anyway I'm off now. Need to find a good film to watch to distract me from the crap reality that is Sunday evening, and work tomorrow...

*high fives Cheeseblock* were getting them back you know, one quiff at a time, :lbf:

Great name, i think i'll have it tattooed on me...

NOT!!

gallery_main-morrissey-collapses-1025200909.jpg

Back
Top Bottom