morrissey frink thread!

Was it his stage trousers?

View attachment 68234
Probably.
And somebody else's jacket from the look of it. It's about two sizes too small.

They're not the same fabric, but similarly cut. 1995 Moz wasn't that much into shiny cloth. Or maybe it's just the flash...?

Last edited:
Probably.
And somebody else's jacket from the look of it. It's about two sizes too small.

They're not the same fabric, but similar cut. 1995 Moz wasn't that much into shiny cloth. Or maybe it's just the flash...?

It could be the flash.

Lord knows how he assembled the outfit. 🙃

It could be the flash.

Lord knows how he assembled the outfit. 🙃
Oh, I have a theory.

"Court, huh? Better look smart - a plain shirt and this nice jacket someone left at my house.
It's going to be cold though - better add this old jumper that's been gathering dust in the back of my wardrobe since the late 80s.

Oh! Shiny trousers!"

That's how I do it every morning 😉

Last edited:
The most important part of any practicing troublemaker's gear is a smart outfit

View attachment 68222

View attachment 68223

That jacket was not meant to be worn over a jumper, Moz. That's what slipovers are for.

And a shiny pair of trousers that blinds me...

Until today I was only familiar with these filtered pictures. I never knew the colour palette was so... off.

Moz1996_1.jpg

Moz1996.jpg

Moz1996_2.jpg

The shiny trousers were part of an actual suit. It is indeed the light that makes them look so weird, apparently.
I'm going to stop thinking about Morrissey’s court outfit now.

Morrissey1996_3.jpg

Moz1996_3.jpg

Last edited:
Until today I was only familiar with these, apparently filtered, pictures. I never knew the colour palette was so... off.

View attachment 68244
View attachment 68243
View attachment 68245

The shiny trousers were part of an actual suit. It is indeed the light that makes them look so weird, apparently.

View attachment 68247
View attachment 68246

The harsh untruth of the camera eye!

Until today I was only familiar with these filtered pictures. I never knew the colour palette was so... off.

View attachment 68244
View attachment 68243
View attachment 68245

View attachment 68247
View attachment 68246

Think he believed here that he had it in the bag (that he & Johnny would win).

glad they didn’t do a before and after shoot.

:(

Think he believed here that he had it in the bag (that he & Johnny would win).

glad they didn’t do a before and after shoot.

:(
Possibly. His ramblings in Autobiography and various interviews over the years have certainly shown that he was quite clueless about the whole matter...

But sly Mike wasn’t.
I was at a couple of days of this trial, trust me sly Mike may have ben the most clueless of all. But his lawyers and the judge sure weren't...............

The most important part of any practicing troublemaker's gear is a smart outfit

View attachment 68222

View attachment 68223

That jacket was not meant to be worn over a jumper, Moz. That's what slipovers are for.

And a shiny pair of trousers that blinds me...

Now, this is how a perfect, not practicing, troublemaker appears before The Beak ~

GM HC 93.jpg

Wonder whether he asked his tartan blazer Rent-A-Chap about his Wolverhampton wandering 5 years earlier...?

Morrissey Wolverhampton 1988.jpg

I was at a couple of days of this trial, trust me sly Mike may have ben the most clueless of all. But his lawyers and the judge sure weren't...............

Wasn’t Mike suing the members of the punk band he was once in (Victim?) just as he was joining The Smiths? Should have been a red flag for Johnny & Morrissey.

In the Frank Owen TRAVESTY Morrissey said he was terrified of Perrys, Beer Monsters & violence caused by football.

& then we have:

aafa285d251c962d3858bbbb3fe3a79e.jpg

0a4afa36d397f9bdd4b2858dfdde0674.jpg

Working through his terror in plain sight...

Cool-o-Mat! Any background info available?
No, unfortunately not. But I also found an uncropped version.

7aeb25324ac94527b2148857f653f0c3.jpg

I have the strongest feeling I've seen it before, but can't quite place it. Looks like sound check.
I wanna say 2011-ish based on hair and the big tiger's eye rings he was wearing around that time.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom