Morrissey conspiracy theory

Gaetano

Half A Person
Hey, I couldn't really find a direct thread to this issue, but what are your thoughts on the conspiracy theories of the twitter users @FeebleFedelma and @Alfsbutton being secret Moz accounts? And some thoughts on the following blogs:
http://morrisseysworldismoz.blogspot.com/
http://followingthemozziah.blogspot.com

Reading the replies to some of the tweets and the comments on the blog posts, it seems like some brainwashed cult. However, some of the interesting coincidences seem to be intriguing, such as the @Alfsbutton account foreshadowing the cancelled tour a few hours before it was announced (then again, we all saw it coming).

That being said, it seems to me to be all the work of some desperate troll, but they've got a mini-following of blind believers paving their way. Even Fiona Dodwell, the writer who interviewed Morrissey for MorrisseyCentral, is one of them.

I think it's actually all the same person. The Rats Back guy.

I sent a DM to Fiona Dodwell asking if those accounts are actually Morrissey and she said she had no idea... It's only *Rats Back* account who keeps saying it's Mozza, but based on what?

Having said that, Morrissey having a secret Twitter account wouldn't surprise me at all . And I bet he visits here too

Hey, I couldn't really find a direct thread to this issue, but what are your thoughts on the conspiracy theories of the twitter users @FeebleFedelma and @Alfsbutton being secret Moz accounts? And some thoughts on the following blogs:
http://morrisseysworldismoz.blogspot.com/
http://followingthemozziah.blogspot.com

Reading the replies to some of the tweets and the comments on the blog posts, it seems like some brainwashed cult. However, some of the interesting coincidences seem to be intriguing, such as the @Alfsbutton account foreshadowing the cancelled tour a few hours before it was announced (then again, we all saw it coming).

That being said, it seems to me to be all the work of some desperate troll, but they've got a mini-following of blind believers paving their way. Even Fiona Dodwell, the writer who interviewed Morrissey for MorrisseyCentral, is one of them.
Those places are more weird than me and that is saying something!

6FBC5CD0-A89C-412E-90F7-AE89ED9BC72C.png

Basically it houses the lunatic fringe.

Jesus. Not again.

This is liar, fantasist, and legitimate businessman Simon Wratten, who invented a cast of characters to lure people down his bizarre rabbit-hole. He threatened to sue me multiple times for calling him a liar and a fantasist, but hasn't, and that's because he's a liar and a fantasist.

I think it's actually all the same person. The Rats Back guy.

I sent a DM to Fiona Dodwell asking if those accounts are actually Morrissey and she said she had no idea... It's only *Rats Back* account who keeps saying it's Mozza, but based on what?

Having said that, Morrissey having a secret Twitter account wouldn't surprise me at all . And I bet he visits here too
I've always known that and it's been too obvious. The guy has some kind of mental disorder, like me I suppose, and is creating people that do not exist which in turn drags in a few that do exist.

Simon Wratten needs help and I've chatted with him a lot on his chatroom that he closed down yesterday and you just cannot find a more negative guy out there. If you say A he will say B and so on.

Does that remind us of someone?

LOL

Grown men sending themselves messages pretending they're from Morrissey, and everybody wetting themselves over 'secret signs'. It's a level of nutty all of its own.

Jesus. Not again.

This is liar, fantasist, and legitimate businessman Simon Wratten, who invented a cast of characters to lure people down his bizarre rabbit-hole. He threatened to sue me multiple times for calling him a liar and a fantasist, but hasn't, and that's because he's a liar and a fantasist.
For once I have to agree with you and you and me are nowhere near him when it comes to the fantasist league. It is clear he has a number of mental conditions that include obsession.

Grown men sending themselves messages pretending they're from Morrissey, and everybody wetting themselves over 'secret signs'. It's a level of nutty all of its own.
I never liked the blogs to be honest and they are perhaps the weirdest shit I have read online.

I'm operating under the assumption that Veegancro is actually Morrissey. If you're reading this, Drama J, pick up the phone!

I'm operating under the assumption that Veegancro is actually Morrissey. If you're reading this, Drama J, pick up the phone!
They're not. If you know where to look you can find VeganCro's god-awful dilettante blog about literature and stuff. Pant-wettingly bad stuff.

I reckon the Following Mozziah blog is some dude in Moz Angeles, that reckon is like a male Julia without all the money (that is gone now). I reckon me know this is complete bull ox inn n n n n nn n it because there is a kickball reference and Uncle Steve hates kickball and he is never seen at Bestie's Bar in Hermosa Beach.

I reckon the Following Mozziah blog is some dude in Moz Angeles, that reckon is like a male Julia without all the money (that is gone now). I reckon me know this is complete bull ox inn n n n n nn n it because there is a kickball reference and Uncle Steve hates kickball and he is never seen at Bestie's Bar in Hermosa Beach.
But the fact you know about it and not me who even knew his cousin and stayed at his place in Liverpool tells me you are in England pretending to be in Malibu.

Well, that would be nice, but he lives the businessman life on the Isle Of Wight.

Back
Top Bottom