Morrissey Central: Tommy Robinson Freed - Styxhexenhammer666 YouTube

This thread makes me nostalgic for the days we all just argued about the quality of setlist selections.

We are truly living in a Morrissey bizarro world.

All the british will be punished over this mark my words and it already began in Stockholm tonight when two people were badly beaten in the street simply for talking english with that particular accent. This hate will be as great as the muslim hate for americans which I of course share with them.
You trying to tell me you hate English people because of what the government did to Tommy? Pretty sure you said before that you live here? If that still stands, why the hell would you live here then? You have the chance to escape back to Sweden LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

"And we won't let Britain become a rape infested SHITHOLE like Sweden" :D As I call it - 'Shithole Sweden'.

It's safe to say that anyone deemed "REAL British people" by you aren't those with skin darker than yours, nor hair and facial features that are decidedly non Caucasian too.
Be honest - if it's possibly for you to even be that. Are those that stand in shared compassion and humanity with the people that you view as "the other" race traitors?
Just a simple Yes or No will do, please?
Search 'Redpill Phil' on You Tube, REAL English/British person... f*** me!!!! He ain't white :confused::confused::confused::confused:

You trying to tell me you hate English people because of what the government did to Tommy? Pretty sure you said before that you live here? If that still stands, why the hell would you live here then? You have the chance to escape back to Sweden LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

"And we won't let Britain become a rape infested SHITHOLE like Sweden" :D As I call it - 'Shithole Sweden'.

I've never lived there though a german called me a expat (she was in the shithole place of Hamburg which is gone now).
Britain is gone and all I am saying is that brits will be treated like shit now and even worse after Brexit. You have no chance of survival, it's already over.
Sweden always survive by staying neutral with a cheeky smile.

I am paid to work for the destruction of Sweden, it is going just swell.

The brits will pay!
Just jealousy URBANUS. I mean, you Swedes have got 'Peter Sweden' to save you, problem is... he f***ed off to Norway LOL

Just jealousy URBANUS. I mean, you Swedes have got 'Peter Sweden' to save you, problem is... he f***ed off to Norway LOL
I am anti swedish and is paid by Soros to bring down the state. I am a double agent and he even pays me to be here.

Sink the british islands with bombs out at sea!
In fact, it is already sinking and is made off same brittle ground as Florida.

Kill Britannia
Britannia must be killed
England's never ever gonna be thrilled

Ears standing out and wooden teeth
just let the whole place die

In your british shit world
in your british shit world
you eat shit for breakfast
it's a fooking big meal
you haven't got a tooth between ya
that sucker will never heal
in your british shit world
shit bastards

HE WENT TO TENERIFE TO BLOW IT ALL ON COKE
TOMMY IS NOT HIS NAME

It's safe to say that anyone deemed "REAL British people" by you aren't those with skin darker than yours, nor hair and facial features that are decidedly non Caucasian too.
Be honest - if it's possibly for you to even be that. Are those that stand in shared compassion and humanity with the people that you view as "the other" race traitors?

:crazy:

There is that thing about "Divide, Rule and Conquer" that the elites talk about.

They also talk about "Order Out of Chaos".

David Icke has also talked about "Problem, Reaction and Solution".

This is a YouTube video about Douglas Murray talking about Tommy Robinson (there is a small clip of Katie Hopkins as well):

Shut up Andy

Thank you for your last (non) answer, Vegan.Cro.Spirit. In the absence of words, yet again your use of emojis says it all.
White Britons with a BME friend, neighbour, workmate or partner will be most relieved to know that yourself, Urbanus, shyness.is.nice and Stephen Hoffman (amongst others with "patriot" leanings) all have their backs covered - with bovver boot marks and embedded knives for good measure?
I'm just passing through here, on my way to somewhere civilised. And maybe I'll even arrive? Maybe I'll even arrive? Here's hoping. ✌️❤️

26 pages in,517 comments.i remember the halcyon days of Morrissey-solo,now theres 26 pages dedicated to a guy who cant afford a shirt.

Interesting question. I was brought up with no money on a council estate, and I've always considered myself working class, no matter what's happened to me since. It may be that background of having nothing, but I have always identified and empathized with those who have nothing, and those who are disadvantaged and put upon.
From my point of view, being working class means understanding the problems of those who have nothing and are denigrated for something they find difficult to change about themselves due to circumstance.

From my point of view, being working class means coming together and showing solidarity when under attack. Since the Labour landslide of 1945 there was a concerted attempt to destroy the British working class. Moz refers to this idea in the South Bank Show 'The Smiths' documentary of 1987. In the 1950s and 60s it was seen in an attempt to destroy traditional working class communities and replace them with high rise estates. In the 70s and 80s we saw increases in immigration to working class areas. And from the 90s onwards we saw mass immigration and cheap labour. Currently there is a concerted attempt to destroy national identity and national cultural across the West and replace them with a totalitarian super state.

Boxing is my favourite sport and being my favourite sport it makes me think of one of my favourite fighters and most popular English sports stars alive, Frank Bruno.

Frank wasn’t the most talented fighter to ever lace them up but he possessed in abundance all the qualities that the English love to see in one of their own: A never say die attitude, a plucky resilience against the odds and a never surrender spirit that’s saw him finally win a world title on his third try.

I remember the night well, I was stood in the ‘Rat & Parrot’ pub in Covent Garden, shoulder to shoulder with a bunch of Englishmen as we all willed Frank on as he attempted to realise his dream of becoming world champ. As the final seconds counted down in the 12th and last round, as a clearly exhausted Frank held on for dear life, already well ahead in the fight all he needed to do was make it to the end, we hugged and whooped and hollered as the end of the fight came and Frank has his arm raised in triumph.

Since his retirement Frank has battled mental health issues, most notably bi-polar disease and has fought it with his customary good humour and humble demeanour.

In short Frank remains to this day one of Britain’s most beloved public figures, in many ways British people see the qualities in Frank which they feel represent Britain as a nation. His indefatigable spirit in the face of overwhelming odds provides Frank with the type of aura that Churchill was decsribing in many of his most famous wartime speeches.

And for those of you that don’t know the name ‘Frank Bruno’ but have obviously guessed, Frank is black.

Nationalism is NOT about skin colour, it is about the qualities that a nation prides itself on, The qualities that we feel best represent ourselves as a nation. And for that reason, Frank Bruno is as British as they come and I hope my little story about Frank illustrates the point I am trying to make. Nationalism is not racial.

Boxing is my favourite sport and being my favourite sport it makes me think of one of my favourite fighters and most popular English sports stars alive, Frank Bruno.

Frank wasn’t the most talented fighter to ever lace them up but he possessed in abundance all the qualities that the English love to see in one of their own: A never say die attitude, a plucky resilience against the odds and a never surrender spirit that’s saw him finally win a world title on his third try.

I remember the night well, I was stood in the ‘Rat & Parrot’ pub in Covent Garden, shoulder to shoulder with a bunch of Englishmen as we all willed Frank on as he attempted to realise his dream of becoming world champ. As the final seconds counted down in the 12th and last round, as a clearly exhausted Frank held on for dear life, already well ahead in the fight all he needed to do was make it to the end, we hugged and whooped and hollered as the end of the fight came and Frank has his arm raised in triumph.

Since his retirement Frank has battled mental health issues, most notably bi-polar disease and has fought it with his customary good humour and humble demeanour.

In short Frank remains to this day one of Britain’s most beloved public figures, in many ways British people see the qualities in Frank which they feel represent Britain as a nation. His indefatigable spirit in the face of overwhelming odds provides Frank with the type of aura that Churchill was decsribing in many of his most famous wartime speeches.

And for those of you that don’t know the name ‘Frank Bruno’ but have obviously guessed, Frank is black.

Nationalism is NOT about skin colour, it is about the qualities that a nation prides itself on, The qualities that we feel best represent ourselves as a nation. And for that reason, Frank Bruno is as British as they come and I hope my little story about Frank illustrates the point I am trying to make. Nationalism is not racial.

Nationalism is inextricably tied to race, otherwise there's no point to nationalism. I'm tired of having to use Japan as an example, but is Japanese nationalism not 'racial'? If Japan had a black boxer who won a heavyweight title would Japan suddenly toss away its millennia-old culture and replace it with a 'multiracial nationalism' too?

Frank Bruno is a British subject but he's not English. English is a bloodline, it's genetic, and the culture comes from that. Frank Bruno was a novelty, he walked around in a monocle, his persona was entirely put-on and unnatural, but people developed affection towards him because he seemed to appreciate Britain, wanted to be part of it, and was respectful towards it. Still doesn't make him English though, neither is Mo Farah, just as the majority of the French World Cup team this year weren't French.

A black man in England (even born in England) isn't English just like a man born a man can never really become a woman. It's not difficult, stop denying reality just because you had a feel good moment watching a boxing match 20 years ago. I could say more but you get the general idea.

(Oh, and as the white British percentage of the population continues to decline some day there might not be an England at all. A nationalism which is fine with the native people of a country being replaced isn't a 'nationalism' with which I want any part. It's not really 'nationalism' anyway though is it, at the moment it's referred to as 'cuckservatism' until a better term for it arises.)

Yeah, but as I've said countless times, he doesn't have a career anymore. I wonder what all the Latinos he wants to take money off will think of this?

His career in the UK and Europe is over. He has your money. He doesn't give a shit any more; he was fey and kind on the way up, making money, but when he got it, he reverted to racist type.

We've all been played.

Seriously though ? Why do people on this website Hate Morrissey so much ? I don’t understand why people comment so negatively about him , genuinely. I’m English and I agree with him on most stuff. Oh ..am I allowed to say I’m English these days ? Everyone on here is like an ex girlfriend who can’t let go , can everyone just move on and buy ed Sherans latest album or something? #snowflakecity

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom