Morrissey Central: "MORRISSEY’S “LIMITED APPEAL”" video selection (December 21, 2019)

You Always Did / Do / a Big efforts .... But Is There any way to get the Tim Buckley's Cover ? ( I Know That You Tired Of My Requests , And If You Have a Gun You Will Kill Me ) But Some People Got The vinyl , They Did not accept to share the long - waited B - side For me .... ?
I Dun Care about The Quality ... whatever you upload ... I Love It ...
Thnx
Best Regards To FWD

the video footage for remember is excellent. many punks had a hard time back then during gdr totalitarianism.
at amber ist auch sehr schön.

Mike Dragon is awesome! I've been a fan of his for years, I listen to a song of his almost weekly, and I'm very glad that Morrissey knows who he is.

His versions of Little Man What Now?, Piccadilly Palare, Yes I Am Blind, and My Love Life are terrific. YouTube them.

Happy Holidays!

Skinny is having a condition due to the recent string of setback he has suffered.:lbf:
no Grey Goose for him, no moneyo_O Rutbucket gin at best:lbf:

More Islam : NO exit.:lbf:

Sold out Moz tour: YES:thumb:

More top Moz albums: YES:thumb:

Moz much money :moneybag::moneybag::moneybag:: YES:thumb:

:rock:

WOW.. YOU NAILED IT . THANK YOU FOR SINGING THE COVERS THAT YOU DID. WE HOPE YOU SING MORE OF THESE MORRISSEY SONGS,

Clearly been told by BMG that "It's Over" has limited appeal and taken a massive sulk.

Pathetic

Mm sobre el primer video,quien es ese cantante?? Su voz es tapada por los instrumentos, no me gusta nada .........!!!Por que ?? Moz publica el video en su sitio?? Es malisimoo!!!!

At last he acknowledges his limited appeal, an appeal that dwindles by the day. All he has now to comfort him is what he was once and even the memory of that fades fast.

A right-wing racist with a Norma Desmond complex It's not an attractive look.

At last he acknowledges his limited appeal, an appeal that dwindles by the day. All he has now to comfort him is what he was once and even the memory of that fades fast.

You really have it bad for him. There are teenage Harry Styles fans who can disguise their thwarted passion better than you.

Pretentious drama queen alert! Hide your handbags.

You really have it bad for him. There are teenage Harry Styles fans who can disguise their thwarted passion better than you.

Look! Reelfountain's latest incarnation has an opinion, an opinion that's based on someone I've never heard of. Passion is something the dead-souled Nerak has no experience of. Oh, hold on hatred is a passion. She exhibits hatred well. Top marks the the sad, lonely, forum troll that is Nerak aka Reelfountain.

Ouch! It seems a nerve was hit. Get over yourself f***tard.

Thanks for posting these, although the Berlin one wasn't working.

I love both these songs by Moz, At Alma, & Let Me Kiss You...the latter one is one of those which, when you follow the words, makes the hairs stand up on my arms (just putting it out there :)) - really good effort by the Indonesian guys. Well done.

The Moz legacy will live forever. He's loved so, so much all over the World! The guy is just immense.

Thanks for all you've given us Moz, & wish you well in everything throughout 2020, & beyond.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom