Morrissey Central: "Miracle" (December 25, 2019)

THE KRAY TWINS FIND COPIES OF 'IT'S OVER'

unnamed-1_gwkwt1.jpg

https://www.morrisseycentral.com/messagesfrommorrissey/miracle

Regards,
FWD.

My word, what next? A picture of Peter Sutcliffe with an 'I Am Not a Dog on a Chain' test pressing? Ian and Myra burying a copy of 'California Sun' on Saddleworth Moor?

f*** Finan

And here is a picture of Jimmy Saville with The Youngest Was the Most Loved
So wrong it's funny.
Next up is a picture of Saville sitting at the bedside of a comatose child. 'The More You Ignore Me, The Closer I Get'. God that's a sick post on XMas Day!

What a load of old utter horseshit.

So you, who hates Moz, took the trouble to sign in to post that?
What a complete waste of space deranged f***wit you are, jeezzuss wept...& on Christmas Day!! What sort of f***ed up waster are you? f***ed-Up Finan.

So you, who hates Moz, took the trouble to sign in to post that?
What a complete waste of space deranged f***wit you are, jeezzuss wept...& on Christmas Day!! What sort of f***ed up waster are you? f***ed-Up Finan.

Too right, completely mentally messed up nutjob who apparently, & pathetically, just cannot let go...

And I know it's over - still I cling
I don't know where else I can go
Over and over and over and over
Over and over...

Last edited by a moderator:
f*** Finan
I'd f*** Finan. He posts EXACTLY what a canny number, I would imagine of the most intelligent, best, PAST, FORMER Morrissey fans think and feel. He hits the nail on the head time and time again.Has STOOD UP amongst those f***ing half pint bunch of c***s, who think Morrissey is great. All the best Uncleskinny.What do you know lad? You know! You speak out and can see straight through THE BIGGEST LOUSE IN MUSIC TODAY.History will prove you right.

I'd f*** Finan. He posts EXACTLY what a canny number, I would imagine of the most intelligent, best, PAST, FORMER Morrissey fans think and feel. He hits the nail on the head time and time again.Has STOOD UP amongst those f***ing half pint bunch of c***s, who think Morrissey is great. All the best Uncleskinny.What do you know lad? You know! You speak out and can see straight through THE BIGGEST LOUSE IN MUSIC TODAY.History will prove you right.

Only 1 person would speak out in favour of Finan, & that would be...loony Finan, who, the truth & history have proven, has been completely wrong on just about every level. Lunatic.

Finan, can be otherwise described as a deluded sherry drinker who, on this occasion, has clearly over indulged.

Drank too much
And I said too much
And there's nowhere to go but down

I'm really struggling to understand why he/Sam thinks this picture is appropriate? Can anyone explain?

I'm really struggling to understand why he/Sam thinks this picture is appropriate? Can anyone explain?
My guess. There must be a 'hit' in there somewhere. As in 'whack, whack!' Open to interpretation, of course. :grin: Morrissey rules this mob of hits! :thumb:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom