Morrissey Central: "Covers" (December 22, 2019)

This is how it ends. More sombre remembrances of times past, more reflections on what once was, more bottle-tops scattered on the floor, and more wondering on how it came to this. Expect more and more of these.

This is how it ends. More sombre remembrances of times past, more reflections on what once was, more bottle-tops scattered on the floor, and more wondering on how it came to this. Expect more and more of these.

Expect more and more of this nonsense from Finan as well.
Blimey mate you are the epitome of tedious.

Literally everybody hates you. Hopefully you have an awful Christmas.

the bond one is quite old,was posted on here over a year ago because I had a discussion with the person who put it up.always thought the music for my dearest love is pure bond.

Skinny fam doesnt celebrate XMAS FFS nobody knows this by now???o_O

they celebrate the holy month of ramalabambam.:turban:

Can’t wait.

f*** Finan

Meanwhile, your minder just comes in and prods you with a stick until you shift your bulk a little to prevent getting further bedsores.

:turban:=:leopard:

Skinny, go eat a couple of halal burgers FFS.:barf:
Rambalabam is over.:grinning:

get off the computer for once.:expressionless:

May one just say good night, may some god maybe bless all of us, and even more blessings to the Morrissey fans, also his band , and all morrisseys team.. family.... one huge year with CS and their tour.... We can only hope for a number 1 album with dog on a chain in 2020.... and I only hope is now speaking from my own , barley battering , mankie frame is that .. YOU COME HOME AND DO A FULL UK TOUR AND FLATTER US ALL, AS YOU CAN DO ITS IN MORRISSEYS HANDS NOW much hope for next year.... I LOVE YOU MORRISSEY AND THE BAND, AND SAM....

Thanks Greta

The Spectre main titles is just cringe, doesn't fit at all. I'd love Moz to do a Bond track, but not likely at this point, and this certainly wouldn't be it.

You are the Jeremy Corbyn of Morrissey Solo. Merry Christmas loser!

the bond one is quite old,was posted on here over a year ago because I had a discussion with the person who put it up.always thought the music for my dearest love is pure bond.
Yeah but it doesn't have as many Bond sounds as HIAQM which also ended up fitting the length of the title sequence perfectly.. I love My Dearest Love though to no end!

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom