Morrissey Central: "Andrew Yang" (December 7, 2019)

Demographically they have substantially taken over many towns and cities. Especially concerning youth population.

Forget Brick Lane, go for a walk at night around Plaistow or Devons Road. Do an experiment. Approach some of the youth for some ethnographic research in a real-life environment. Wear a short skirt, have a can of cider and bring your dog.

You may agree with me after that.

I've been on Sauchiehall Street on a Saturday night - no soft Southerners of any heritage can be harder than that.

Do they fight en masse with machetes, swords and guns on Sauchiehall Street?

Because they do in soft London.

We were the murder capital of Europe. London has stupid wee gangs, but in general, it's a lot softer than us.

We were the murder capital of Europe. London has stupid wee gangs, but in general, it's a lot softer than us.

Went to Glasgow once. Enjoyed it, nice place. Only problem I had was at a disco when I admired some girl and her mate went off at me saying "She'sssss notttt forrr uuuu's"quite aggressively. Ruined my night.

Went to Glasgow once. Enjoyed it, nice place. Only problem I had was at a disco when I admired some girl and her mate went off at me saying "She'sssss notttt forrr uuuu's"quite aggressively. Ruined my night.
Cuck behaviour and a kick in the face and you would have been married to Maggie by now and had a herd of ginger kids ruining your internet surfing.

The scottish idiot would probably have enjoyed a rearrangement of the teeth.

o_O

I dont think those autographs have been authenticated by our experts on everything,
Untruth and Barnaby.

10258538.jpg
What is Untruth and Barnaby up to these days?
The last I heard they had a major set back and joined the circus. :grin:

What is Untruth and Barnaby up to these days?
The last I heard they had a major set back and joined the circus. :grin:

I believe this to be true, they have suffered setbacks, but both have joined up to get back to the psycho babblin lives they left behind. Former enemies are now very cozy.:mad:
Untruth, from the looks of his posts on the Kirk Douglas thread, has lost his groove. He has psycho babble inside the psycho babble.:(
Barnaby is posting whichever youtube video is not blocked by the old folk home, mostly bubblegum stuff.o_O

but as we know, both are very superior to the rest posting here, so they will probably join forces to make a comeback so as to be able to tell everyone here how they should run their lives.:cool:

Anne is a daft narcissist with delusions of great political grandeur. Unlike someone like Marine LePen or AFD's Frauke Petry, she lacks a firm ideology, is NOT really clear on why she's anti-immigrant and departed Labour simply because she saw it as a dead end for her own career. She's a f***ing idiot.

Please don't argue with me. I know what I am talking about.
We’re looking to you now.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom