Morrissey Central: "Andrew Yang" (December 7, 2019)

Lolllll :crazy: are you really a paranoid schizophrenic, or just a genius at impersonating one?

I think you should take all your other little mental patient friends, thewlis, Hoffman, ketamine, and create your own Moz site! Mong Central, there I’ve even started you off with a name. :thumb:

Skinny are you hitting the BBQ sauce?
Did you get those auto photos from Madasun?

o_O

I dont think those autographs have been authenticated by our experts on everything,
Untruth and Barnaby.

10258538.jpg

I still find it extraordinary that hacks will gather together a heap of Morrissey's contradictory opinions & then will single out 3 to be horrified by, one of which is the design of buses.

https://www.newstatesman.com/culture/2013/01/morrissey-i-nearly-voted-ukip

His art is all passion & pain, why have they been expecting sane ideology????

Personally, I think he's screwed-up because he can't reconcile his Englishness with his Irishness, his Catholicism with his sexuality & his shyness with his attention-seeking. Pretty normal for a creative, but he doesn't hide it.

I still find it extraordinary that hacks will gather together a heap of Morrissey's contradictory opinions & then will single out 3 to be horrified by, one of which is the design of buses.

Personally, I think he's screwed-up because he can't reconcile his Englishness with his Irishness, his Catholicism with his sexuality & his shyness with his attention-seeking. Pretty normal for a creative, but he doesn't hide it.

Skinny forget all that nonsensical Freudian gibberish. Ill give you 5 quid for the 'autographed photo' with the big round letters.

Most people can't reconcile these contradictions which shows that your argument about race, culture , religion etc being irrelevant to mass immigration completely false and nonsensical. All those things matter and put a country at conflict

Most people can't reconcile these contradictions which shows that your argument about race, culture , religion etc being irrelevant to mass immigration completely false and nonsensical. All those things matter and put a country at conflict

No. It's your sensitive creative types who can't & they always have something to be conflicted about.

You won't get a civil war, the conditions aren't right & I doubt they ever will be. If you're interested in the subject, the best text book on my course was 'Understanding Ethnic Conflict' by Roger D. Petersen. It covers the breakup of Yugoslavia.
Thanks for the reading recommendation. I do like subjects like that and may get hold of it (as long as it's open minded and non-biased). I've spoken to people on both sides of that particular divide and to a certain extent I sympathize with both.

However, despite your optimism, I feel that 'Troubles' type violence in the UK will occur at some point in the future - initially it will happen in the Midlands or the North. At first it won't involve whites. It will be between blacks and Pakistani Muslims. Because as Joe Strummer said in 'White Riot': black man got a lot of problems/ but they don't mind throwing a brick.

But things may escalate from there to include other races who will probably all team up against the Muslims who will make a fierce enemy as they have a whole fanatical ideology behind them. You can't beat people like that. Look at Afghanistan. No country has ever been able to beat the Afghans. They just keep coming at you.

Last edited:
Thanks for the reading recommendation. I do like subjects like that and may get hold of it (as long as it's open minded and non-biased). I've spoken to people on both sides of that particular divide and to a certain extent I sympathize with both.

However, despite your optimism, I feel that 'Troubles' type violence in the UK will occur at some point in the future - initially it will happen in the Midlands or the North. At first it won't involve whites. It will be between blacks and Pakistani Muslims. Because as Joe Strummer said in 'White Riot': black man got a lot of problems/ but they don't mind throwing a brick.

But things may escalate from there to include other races who will probably all team up against the Muslims who will make a fierce enemy as they have a whole fanatical ideology behind them. You can't beat people like that. Look at Afghanistan. No country has ever been able to beat the Afghans. They just keep coming at you.

It's completely objective.

There's no way we'd get an ethnic conflict that started between Black people & people of Pakistani heritage. There's nothing it would be about & nothing that would make it jump from them to us.

Afghanistan is impossible to beat because it's so mountainous.

It's completely objective.

There's no way we'd get an ethnic conflict that started between Black people & people of Pakistani heritage. There's nothing it would be about & nothing that would make it jump from them to us.

Afghanistan is impossible to beat because it's so mountainous.
It's not just the mountains. It's generation after generation believing in a legendary cause that they would fight to the death to defend - whereas we send soldiers over to these places who have no real 'belief' in what they're doing other than the wish to survive. When an enemy has such an ingrained fanatical ideology behind them there is no way you can ever beat them.

And who knows what could flare a conflict? Who predicted the 2011 riots? Muslims are fairly quiet now, but already you're hearing stories of them saying 'Get out of my country' or 'If you're a Tory go and campaign in a white country' etc.

This speaks of a shifting mentality. The kind that happens when an ethnic minority feels it is staking a claim on a piece of land, or in this case a country. Look at the history of Kosovo and its Albanians. There were riots in Birmingham a few years back between blacks and Muslims all over a girl being thrown out of a shop and a silly rumour that she'd been raped.

A flare-up could happen when Muslims go on a 'Sharia Patrol' where they patrol an area telling non-Muslims what they can and cannot do. For example 'Yo Bitch, put some more f***ing clothes on, you slag.' Or: 'Chuck that can of lager in the bin, this is a Muslim area, you f***ing kaffir.' They've done that already in London with whites but blacks would be less likely to put up with this sort of thing. That's just an example.

Muslims are creating a society within a society. Many young Muslims are not 'embracing diversity' or listening to any other wishful PR, but opting for fundamentalist Wahhabi Islam which empowers them, gives them an identity and a cause and provides them with an enemy to kick against. Us.

Last edited:
It's not just the mountains. It's generation after generation believing in a legendary cause that they would fight to the death to defend - whereas when we send soldiers over there they have no real belief in what hey're doing. When an enemy has such an ingrained ideology there is no way you can beat them.

And who knows what could flare a conflict? Who predicted the 2011 riots? Muslims are fairly quiet now, but already you're hearing stories of them saying 'Get out of my country' or 'If you're a Tory go and campaign in a white country' etc.

This speaks of a shifting mentality. The kind that happens when an ethnic minority feels it is staking a claim on a piece of land, or in this case a country. Look at the history Kosovo and it's Albanians. There were riots in Birmingham a few years back between blacks and Muslims all over a girl being thrown out of a shop and a silly rumour that she'd been raped.

A flare-up could happen when Muslims go on a 'Sharia Patrol' where they patrol an area telling non-Muslims what they can and cannot do. For example 'Yo Bitch, put some more f***ing clothes on, you slag.' Or: 'Chuck that can of lager in the bin, this is a Muslim area, you f***ing kaffir.' They've done that already in London with whites but blacks would be less likely to put up with this sort of thing. That's just an example.

Muslims are creating a society within a society. Many young Muslims are not 'embracing diversity' or listening to any other wishful PR, but opting for fundamentalist Wahhabi Islam which empowers them, gives them an identity and a cause and provides them with an enemy to kick against. Us.

It's mountains. It's why even the fervour of Communism couldn't shift them.

Riots & fights aren't civil wars. You'd need an ethnic group to think they had a realistic chance of taking over & maintaining power.

'Yo, bitch'???????? Really not happening in the UK.

Riots & fights aren't civil wars. You'd need an ethnic group to think they had a realistic chance of taking over & maintaining power.

You can't be that deluded, girl. :rolleyes:

You obviously haven't been to the East End of London lately. This is how some young urban Muslims speak. I haven't only heard this but actually once been addressed this way. Respect for the fairer sex isn't one of their renowned qualities.

Now considering Muslims have demographically taken over taken many towns and cities in the Midlands and the North, marry young and have a high birth rate, it is plausible to surmise that at some point in the future they may attempt to impose their will on non-Muslims who live in 'their area' or 'their town' at some point in the future.

This will cause problems.

You obviously haven't been to the East End of London lately. This is how some young urban Muslims speak. I haven't only heard this but actually once been addressed this way. Respect for the fairer sex isn't one of their renowned qualities.

Now considering Muslims have demographically taken over taken many towns and cities in the Midlands and the North, marry young and have a high birth rate, it is plausible to surmise that at some point in the future they may attempt to impose their will on non-Muslims who live in 'their area' or 'their town' at some point in the future.

This will cause problems.

I have been in the East End lately & I haven't heard or seen anything like that.

Whole cities have not been taken over, it's sensationalist fantasy.

I have been in the East End lately & I haven't heard or seen anything like that.

Shepard's Bush, Brixton, Vauxall, East London ....off the top of my head.........not very whitey.

Demographically they have substantially taken over many towns and cities. Especially concerning youth population.

Forget Brick Lane, go for a walk at night around Plaistow or Devons Road. Do an experiment. Approach some of the youth for some ethnographic research in a real-life environment. Wear a short skirt, have a can of cider and bring your dog.

You may agree with me after that.

Demographically they have substantially taken over many towns and cities. Especially concerning youth population.

Forget Brick Lane, go for a walk at night around Plaistow or Devons Road. Do an experiment. Approach some of the youth for some ethnographic research in a real-life environment. Wear a short skirt, have a can of cider and bring your dog.

You may agree with me after that.

You could try that but there's a chance you might not return in one piece.

Shepard's Bush, Brixton, Vauxall, East London ....off the top of my head.........not very whitey.

I couldn't see marauding hordes - it was full of workers & tourists. I wasn't paying any attention to skin colour. No need.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom