Morrissey Central: "Andrew Yang" (December 7, 2019)

We don't need to change tune. Harassing your average Muslim isn't going to help, anymore than harassing your average Irish person helped The Troubles. It's the kind of cheap tactic that might go down well with the public (if it's in vengeful mood) but which does nothing to resolve the underlying tensions & often increases them.

Skinny, when did you say you were going back to 'work'?
You are about to put the entire forum to sleep with your
incessant jabbering.

Know the area well. Had an ex who worked at Tate Modern standing around all day looking at the shitty modern art and not doing very much at all.

When I was a baby pr I got lumbered with writing up the blurbs for an art gallery & got them mixed up & no one noticed!! Not even the artists.

When I was a baby pr I got lumbered with writing up the blurbs for an art gallery & got them mixed up & no one noticed!! Not even the artists.

Skinny the reason no one noticed was because it never happened. You are storm trolling the forum with this aggravating fake pseudonym.

Obviously, you don't believe me. But I'm telling you what I know, based on all the research we have to do. We're not being engulfed in Islamist fanatics. Most of them, like most Catholics, are happy to go along with the majority in our Protestant/secular union.

Skinny, research "WE" have to do??? Benny the the Idot Butcher, Surface, OrdinaryBoy and all your other pseudonyms? Researching pints at the pub LOL

I take it PuppetParrot still thinks I'm Skinny? God knows why; he hates Morrissey & I love him. I don't care if Morrissey has taken a wrong turn in the past couple of years, I'm sure he'll get out of it eventually & the political structure will not be impacted by an animal-obsessed, unhappy, Indie singer.

I am at work Parrot. I don't have any online restrictions. Although I did once get told off for scrolling in a rehearsal room by a very traditional stage manager.

I gossip, I'll give you that. Put me on ignore & be happy.

I take it PuppetParrot still thinks I'm Skinny? God knows why; he hates Morrissey & I love him. I don't care if Morrissey has taken a wrong turn in the past couple of years, I'm sure he'll get out of it eventually & the political structure will not be impacted by an animal-obsessed, unhappy, Indie singer.

It was a 'couple of years ago' that you went rogue Skinny.

Settle down, Francis.
There are no hippos in the swimming pool.
Coincidence? "Nerak" posted seconds after posting under the ordinayboy username.
You have been caught in the act, Skinny.

Lolllll :crazy: are you really a paranoid schizophrenic, or just a genius at impersonating one?

I think you should take all your other little mental patient friends, thewlis, Hoffman, ketamine, and create your own Moz site! Mong Central, there I’ve even started you off with a name. :thumb:

Lolllll :crazy: are you really a paranoid schizophrenic, or just a genius at impersonating one?

I think you should take all your other little mental patient friends, thewlis, Hoffman, ketamine, and create your own Moz site! Mong Central, there I’ve even started you off with a name. :thumb:

Can’t wait to see more info on the source where you got that supposedly ‘authentic’ :rolleyes: Morrissey letter to Alan Bennett.

Can’t wait to see more info on the source where you got that ‘supposedly authentic’ :rolleyes: Morrissey letter to Alan Bennett.

what’s not authentic about it? Cumon back yourself up. Otherwise stick to arguing politics & race on here and leave the collectible stuff to the many that appreciate and know what they’re talking about.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom