Morrissey cardigan

A

Anonymous

Does anybody know the make or where I could purchase a cardigan like or similar to to the one Morrissey wore 2004-2006

Very mature answers from people trusted with drivers license and bank accounts and paying bills.

Imagine what they dress like. One is a man in drag.

Does anybody know the make or where I could purchase a cardigan like or similar to to the one Morrissey wore 2004-2006

This one?

05a8e11d5973e343568c6aba42ae2f52.jpg

5663748-1-black

Very mature answers from people trusted with drivers license and bank accounts and paying bills.

Imagine what they dress like. One is a man in drag.

Ewe. You basically just pulled a digital “so, what are you wearing right now?”

In Sweden we call them old grandpa clothing but Moz always looked great in them. I had a magazine where he wore a red one on the cover.

Morrissey-Morrissey---198-005.jpg

Not the same pic but the same pose.

Here's another funny one:

556.jpg

Most people wear a victim cardigan!

In Sweden we call them old grandpa clothing but Moz always looked great in them. I had a magazine where he wore a red one on the cover.

556.jpg

The first picture is crap photoshop where they cut his body out of the original picture. I had that magazine when I still lived in my old boy room. The way he wore his watch like a moron makes me recognise it.

nothing wrong with calling someone a f*****, if they’re being a f*****.

Nothing wrong with masturbating in front of someone after you asked for permission to and they said yes, either, but apparently some people don’t see it that way.

556.jpg

I think this is the magazine you mean
22EB7E09-5B11-4A8E-84D1-26C086A06D70.jpeg

I think this is the magazine you mean View attachment 53891
Nope, that's another one using the same photo session. On the cover of the mag I had he was sat in a chair on the cover like in the first picture but his facial expression was different though he did that salute with his hand.

Might still have it somewhere.

Nope, that's another one using the same photo session. On the cover of the mag I had he was sat in a chair on the cover like in the first picture but his facial expression was different though he did that salute with his hand.

Might still have it somewhere.

yeah think I’ve got it too, cba looking now tho

Back
Top Bottom