Morrissey can't bloody act!

I love how they asterisked "B**ody" to protect their sensitive Daily Star readers.

P.

I noticed that. Is bloody really that bad of a word there? :squiffy:

Great story. Morrissey emitting his bodily fluids all over the place doesn't sound too pleasant.

Didn't he play himself in one of those soap operas episodes, like Eastenders or Emmerdale?

Great story. Morrissey emitting his bodily fluids all over the place doesn't sound too pleasant.

The concept in itself seems to hold dear to your heart based on your signature. :p

I have a friend who gets soooooo nervous at stuff...well, same story. THough how he can sing in front of 20,000 people and not shit himself confuses me.

Didn't he play himself in one of those soap operas episodes, like Eastenders or Emmerdale?

He did a cameo in South, a spin-off of Brookside (oops, Uncleskiny beat me) :o

He could play that WI woman who projectile vomits when she realises she's been eating food prepared by a non-white person.

The concept in itself seems to hold dear to your heart based on your signature. :p

I have a friend who gets soooooo nervous at stuff...well, same story. THough how he can sing in front of 20,000 people and not shit himself confuses me.

Well, bloody hell.

I suspect it may be a kind of a false modesty on his part. By saying that he can't act, he's saying that he doesn't know how to be anything but himself.

Well, bloody hell.

I suspect it may be a kind of a false modesty on his part. By saying that he can't act, he's saying that he doesn't know how to be anything but himself.

So he wasn't acting for the Guardian article?

Or, more precisely, South, a spinoff from Brookside.

P.

Thanks Uncleskinny. I'll give Kewpie credit too, for the effort.

I'm not sure how that particular clip had anything to do with the plot. :lbf: Was this some kind of dream sequence, then she woke up?

That's how they would do it in an American soap opera.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, bloody hell.

As you see the youtube link, he's so uncomfortable to be in the setting.

There's no contradiction in him being able to sing and not being able to act.

I'm sure we've all got things we are confident about and other things that we can't possibly imagine ourselves doing.

Back
Top Bottom