Morrissey Attacked!...by a dog

fractured index finger... sounds pretty serious. hopefully our mozzer is doing well.

Any truth in the rumour that the dog then spat him out complaining that he was old, stale, tasteless and way past his use by date?

Eating Morrissey is murder! Don't animals realise everything he has done for them? The ungrateful bastards...

The bastard dog!!!!! What's going to happen to the mutt? He should have give it kick!!! Bloody contrary animals!!!

The previous 6 comments brought to you by the same troll.

I've never understood the word "troll". I didn't send any of the posts above, i'm just curious. Can you tell me where the word originates from?

I've never understood the word "troll". I didn't send any of the posts above, i'm just curious. Can you tell me where the word originates from?

Scandinavia. It is a little hairy demon monster in their woods. There used to be an MTV presenter, Ray Cokes, who was quite fond of these long haired things.

Scandinavia. It is a little hairy demon monster in their woods. There used to be an MTV presenter, Ray Cokes, who was quite fond of these long haired things.

Also, Morrissey has often been attacked and bitten by them round here before...:straightface:

The poor mutt was mad cos it couldnt get a Palladium ticket , sold out in 5 minutes . Not bad for someone with such a terrible band eh ?

The poor mutt was mad cos it couldnt get a Palladium ticket , sold out in 5 minutes . Not bad for someone with such a terrible band eh ?

Congratulations, you spotted the actual news. ;) How people perceive the band is subjective. The tickets will be bought by those who like it. There is one person who complains about the band on this website, who states songs as her favoured masterpieces that rank very low in my books and she complains about the songs that I enjoy to listen to. She however went to concerts, while I am least likely to.

No wonder he prefers cats.

Get well soon, Moz.

cattyp.jpg

Any truth in the rumour that the dog then spat him out complaining that he was old, stale, tasteless and way past his use by date?

......to which Moz quickly retorted "I take back everything I said about the Chinese being a subspecies!"

Oh, an actual mutt.

When I read the title I assumed it was in reference to a kate828 posting.

Shit, me and my friends thought we were buying tickets for Dorrissey, the banjo-playing transvestite from Biggleswade. Can we get our money back?

Yeah, major problem with these so called dogs that are of course something else and not quite right in the head. I was attacked myself a few weeks ago when out running but not bitten as I stared the little beast into the eyes and that made him sound scared and he fooked off. It is important to report all type of attacks because the police will keep statistics on attacks and hand it over to politicians who seem more or less determined to ban these type of "dogs".

Urban in Sweden (where only white trash own these types of monsters and most are smokers too)

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom