Morrissey at Glastonbury announced (Friday, June 24)

• Thread starter idontoweyouanything
  • Start date
no

damn all U2 fans will grab the tickets:mad:

do Pinkpop again, or another Belgium/France/German festival

I can ly on the ground, mums blanket, picknickbasket, monocles with me
ans lots of reading, you got to have about a whole day to spend on festivalfield,
just stand up for Morrissey's gig, if he does one in Europe's mainland:guitar:

let the cavalery stand hours like a sardine in a can

:crazy:
' and they say he's mentall '

btw
is that whole list down gonna play!?:eek: a mouse

Last edited:
This is good news (well, not for Glumsby) but for us who are skint/too far away

Even if we only get 1 or 2 televised songs, it's been too long since he graced our screens

Let's just hope it's not another Coachella/Glasgo '04

Great news! Can't wait to see Moz and the boys, I know Jesse will tear it up on stage like he always does. Viva Moz

Jesus Christ, why Glastonbury, Moz? Sheesh. It's just full of lowlifes intent on chavving it large. The rotten stench will be worse than Coachella, bring your nose plugs.

Let's just hope it's not another Coachella/Glasgo '04

No more Moz at Coachella. His attitude at 09 Coachella was inexcuseable. I've been at one or two bad performances but his hissy fit at 09 Coachella left such a bad taste in the mouth that I haven't seen him live since. "Oh I can't breathe, the hot dog smell". What a kunt. He's played there before and knew very well what he was getting into. Lost lots of respect for him that night.

He's such a sell-out. He'll get about 60k for the gig and he's only interested in the wonga. All going towards his retirement fund of course.

Oh dear - I reckon a few skanks will jump at the chance of chucking a bottle in the hope of seeing him storm off stage.

Can't flippin' wait for Glastonbury, my home town as well mmmmmm! Well of course that's why he's coming here really.

C'mon I think people moaning about this is ridiculous, personally I'm quite excited as Glastonbury is certainly still the biggest festival and it gets loads of TV coverage in the UK. Ofcourse U2 are going to come after Morrissey, like it or not they are headliners and Moz isn't quite unfortunately. Another good thing is that, as U2 are huge, there's going to be a lot of focus on that stage so its a great chance for Morrissey to win a lot more fans (which I think is always a good thing). I hope he plays a really strong setlist, festivals are different from his own gigs, there's going to be a lot of people watching who - sadly - don't know any of his stuff, or very little. So a few Smiths classics among a lot of his strong and varied solo material - and no doubt a couple of witty, controversial comments - could make it a very special gig, could stir up a lot more interest in him.

C'mon I think people moaning about this is ridiculous, personally I'm quite excited as Glastonbury is certainly still the biggest festival and it gets loads of TV coverage in the UK. Ofcourse U2 are going to come after Morrissey, like it or not they are headliners and Moz isn't quite unfortunately. Another good thing is that, as U2 are huge, there's going to be a lot of focus on that stage so its a great chance for Morrissey to win a lot more fans (which I think is always a good thing). I hope he plays a really strong setlist, festivals are different from his own gigs, there's going to be a lot of people watching who - sadly - don't know any of his stuff, or very little. So a few Smiths classics among a lot of his strong and varied solo material - and no doubt a couple of witty, controversial comments - could make it a very special gig, could stir up a lot more interest in him.

Way Behind The Music
By: Chuck SalterFebruary 1, 2007
http://www.fastcompany.com/magazine/112/open_features-waybehindthemusic.html?page=0,0

No more Moz at Coachella. His attitude at 09 Coachella was inexcuseable. I've been at one or two bad performances but his hissy fit at 09 Coachella left such a bad taste in the mouth that I haven't seen him live since. "Oh I can't breathe, the hot dog smell". What a kunt. He's played there before and knew very well what he was getting into. Lost lots of respect for him that night.

He's a diva, retard. That's what divas do. :cool:

Hey! He actually threw up at Coachella. He couldn't help it!:mad:

Leave an onion under my under for an hour and I would act like a little bitch too.:tears:

Where do you see that Morrissey will be headling instead of U2? Looking at the list, it appears U2 is headlining.

Oh dear! I have no opinion on this issue but the original poster saying U2 coming first means U2 topping the bill. Jesus!! lol!

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom