"Morrissey and Other Moody Musicians Are In on the Joke" - Houston Press

'Moody' ? what do these journalists really know about the Kanye West experience or the Morrissey experience? the nerve. Maybe West was just feeling like Morrissey on the inside? ;)

We'll Let You Know rated your post
clear.png
Troll in this thread :laughing:

WE'LL LET YOU TROLL :thumb:

Last edited:
'Moody' ? what do these journalists really know about the Kanye West experience or the Morrissey experience? the nerve. Maybe West was just feeling like Morrissey on the inside? ;)

But not like Moz on the outside. :eek:
Wait, forget that, it's your responsibility for having me saying that!
I'm done with the racist or not racist nonsense that goes on and on.
Moody, or not, of all the names mentioned Moz is the funniest.
Cheers KS! ;)

Kanye's lack of a sense of humor sets him apart from those other "moody" artists. Without the humor, he comes off as completely insufferable.

It makes him just another vapid diva. I've never seen him say anything I thought was worthwhile except his George bush doesn't care about black people comment

I honestly can't click on a link with Kanye West content in it.

Kanye's lack of a sense of humor sets him apart from those other "moody" artists. Without the humor, he comes off as completely insufferable.
Completely and utterly spot on.
Regards,
FWD.

Crykey! Reckon me hope Uncle Steve doesn't start fooking a Kardashian now. Frankly, me reckon Uncle Steve's recent sexcapades in Mexico was the last straw for Aunt Nancy.

I honestly can't click on a link with Kanye West content in it.
Me too. Life is too short. The missiles have flown. Surely there are better things to do than reading crap just because it mentions Moz. I'd sooner read some old Moz interviews from the 80s or 90s or Len Brown's 'Conversations with Morrissey'.

Some people put Kanye West in their playlists. I guess they like him...

Me too. Life is too short. The missiles have flown. Surely there are better things to do than reading crap just because it mentions Moz. I'd sooner read some old Moz interviews from the 80s or 90s or Len Brown's 'Conversations with Morrissey'.

Agree :thumb:

He isn't moody. Maybe 30 years ago he was... Can he not move past this? He is actually pretty happy these days, which is quite a relief. From some of the videos and interviews from even 3 or 4 years ago he didn't seem that happy. From what I have seen, that doesn't seem to be the case now. He is just too precious and a lovely man. But just another anonymous face in the crowd opinion. He really needs to settle down and buy a nice house in the country and get himself a nice girl (or boy).

Morrissey is moody, Kanye is proper f***ing mental. Both are great artists.

Last edited:
I wonder if Steve will be "moody" tonight in Santa Ana ( it's NOT sold out ) :eek: oh no ! The dreaded "C " word.

I reckon Steve will kerb his Trump " moody " shit on these dates. He won't have the bollocks to wear 4ck Trump attire, he'll just get those dumb Lawnmower parts to do it for him. It's not very patriotic of them, the least they deserve is a bloody nose surely.

"America first ! America first ! America first ! "

God bless America, God bless Donald :unitedstates:

God save the Queen

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

Love both Moz and Kanye, but I dont think they are that comparable apart from the fact that they both speak their minds openly (often to their detriment) and I feel that there arent nany others like them, they are unique in the pop landscape.
But I don't feel they are moody?
Morrissey expresses emotions and feelings of loss, despair, isolation and depression in his songs but I feel the whole 'Moody Morrissey' schtick is long dead, and is only enforced by those who still quote 'Heaven Knows I'm Miserable Know'.
Kanye is moody though at times, which I feel makes him a great artist but like someone commented earlier, his lack of humour about himself (which he used to have, which has dwindled since the tragic and career defining death of his mother) makes him to some people unbearable.

He's an idiot. Some Kanye gems.

I'm gonna be the leader of a company worth billions cause I got the answers. I understand culture. I am the nucleus

Would you believe In what you believe I if you were the only one who believed it

He creates against the past. He's competing agianst Michelangelo Picasso and the pyramids

Like I'm giving up my body onstage I'm putting my life at risk literally (maybe an allusion to his Jesus pose. Who knows)

He's a proud non reader and says sometimes people write novels and they just be so wordy and so self-absorbed. I am not a fan of books. I would never want a book's autograph

There's certain things that black people are the best at and certain things white people are the best at. Whatever we as black people are the best at, I'm'a go get that. Like, on Christmas, I don't but any food that tastes white. And when I go to purchase a house I don't want my credit to look black

Like I hate when I'm on a flight and I wake up with a water bottle next to me, like oh great now I gotta be responsible for this water bottle

Racism is a dated concept. It’s like a silly concept that people try to touch on to either … to separate, to alienate, to pinpoint anything. It’s stupid. It’s like a bouncing ball in a room with two cats, or something, when you don’t feel like playing with a cat,” he explained. “Let them literally fight over the bouncing ball. And the bouncing ball has nothing, no purpose, anything other than that: It bounces. That’s racism. It’s not an actual thing that even means anything

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom