Morrissey and Michael Stipe

B

Bigmouth

I heard that Morrissey and Michael Stipe were a couple at one time. Is this true? Can anyone verify the rumor?

True story...

> I heard that Morrissey and Michael Stipe were a couple at one
> time. Is this true? Can anyone verify the rumor?

That wasn't an affirmation of your question though. By the way, if any of you New Yawkuh's are interested in meeting Michael Stipe, he spends a great deal of time in SoHo and he's very, very, unabashedly gay and flirtatious ["Shy?"--Hmph!]; so if you're a pretty gay boy and you want Michael Stipe, you've got a definite shot. Anyway, it's funny that you should ask that question (which is probably an absurd rumour) because a friend of mine caught Michael Stipe in a bar and apparently struck up a conversation with him. He told me that he jokingly asked if he and Morrissey were ever lovers, and Stipe just smiled and said that "he [Morrissey] was never interested." Setting aside the Stipe/Morrissey thing which is probably untrue, that quote could mean everything or nothing about Morrissey's much discussed sexuality. Don't you agree? Maybe Michael knows something we don't know for sure. :) I personally think Morrissey is very heterosexual.

ah-star.jpg

The real True story...

Ripley's fuggin believ it or not but i love Morrissey. I don't give a twat whether this fu cker is a gay man, straight man, bestaility or any other sick freakin piece of diddly doo crap under the sun. Moz can spunk on anything he wants and he's still okay with me, I like him for his talent so shut the fugg up about him being gay or straight. Do you really freakin give a rats azz, do you? Who cares? Geeze are you morons that pathetic to speculate about someone else's life instead of figuring out your facking own?
Idiots, do me a damn favor and see that pot on your stove? Take that pot and smack your forehead with it until all you see is a blur and all you hear is static. Then if you are conscious enough, jump out the fu cking window you sorry ass knucklenoses!
Awww yeah..Moz is cool, whether he's gay or not.

Re: The real True story...

Your parents must be so ashamed of you.

since we're on the subject...

> Your parents must be so ashamed of you.

And your parents wished that they would have used a damn rubber you moist choclatey piece of sh-it! Why don't you just jam a damn carrot up your tight @#!!! and suck it in you cuisinart juicer. And when you are done, drink it down camelnuts!

Moz is in deeee houzzzzzzz-eeeeeeyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Word to yaw mutha!

Re: The real True story...

> Your parents must be so ashamed of you.

His parents are probably too dumb to know better. Apparently, they like to keep it in the family. Like I said, the boy is an inbred. You just know he wants to ride Ned Beatty.

Re: True story...

>I personally think Morrissey is very heterosexual.

Ever see the smiths on totp? If you have the complete picture video and you can watch the boy with the thorn and sheila and still think the man is straight then you're just stupid.

> Ever see the smiths on totp? If you have the complete picture
> video and you can watch the boy with the thorn and sheila and
> still think the man is straight then you're just stupid.

Well I can't argue with that but I've seen all the Smiths' shorts, and I have to admit that he definitely seemed like a sexual basket-case when he was younger... but take a look at the man now. He just exudes a masculine vigor. I used to think that he was probably bisexual, but now I really feel that he's hetero. As a woman, you can just sense it (now). Have you ever met him in person when he wasn't performing? I actually wonder what those Morrissey-tour.com girls think.

ah_039.jpg

> He told me that he jokingly asked if he
> and Morrissey were ever lovers, and Stipe just smiled and said
> that "he [Morrissey] was never interested."

That must have been during one of Morrissey's celibacy phases.

Re: What a dick

I thnk it's pathetic the way people talk so big when they don't use their own name.

michael stipe is ugly....

...very, very ugly...and that is probably why morrissey wasn't interested.

it doesn't mean morrissey is anything less than a queen...because he IS gay...

Re: michael stipe is ugly.... Moz is too fine for him!

I don't really care if Moz is GAY or BI or straight. Either way he is SO fine and that pic of him and Micheal Stipe is really cute...well of Moz. Whatever love Moz is involved in is beautiful....

Re: michael stipe is ugly....

No, he's really not...It's his eyes, man.

Stipe aint ugly? What are you talking about?

> Stipe aint ugly? What are you talking about?

He does look haggard at times but he certainly isn't ugly.

i will never dispute the fact that morrissey is at times rather effeminate, to say the least... the very least. however being effeminate doesnt mean youre gay, all it means is people expect you to be gay. i just dont understand why people are so desperate to attach labels to justify someone else's behaviour. granted what you are though does affect who is attracted to you it doesnt have any bearing on who you're attraacted to. i just think its ridiculous not to mention unfair to assume who a person is willing or unwilling to wake up next to in the morning based on the fact he dances as if he wouldnt have enough testosterone to soak a q*tip.

Morrissey's man-meat

> i will never dispute the fact that morrissey is at times rather
> effeminate, to say the least... the very least. however being
> effeminate doesnt mean youre gay, all it means is people expect
> you to be gay. i just dont understand why people are so
> desperate to attach labels to justify someone else's behaviour.
> granted what you are though does affect who is attracted to you
> it doesnt have any bearing on who you're attraacted to. i just
> think its ridiculous not to mention unfair to assume who a
> person is willing or unwilling to wake up next to in the morning
> based on the fact he dances as if he wouldnt have enough
> testosterone to soak a q*tip.

But you've got to look at him now, not years ago! Now, he's all man-meat. He's so manly, he's almost stupid.

ah_123.jpg

Re: Morrissey's man-meat

> But you've got to look at him now, not years ago! Now, he's all
> man-meat. He's so manly, he's almost stupid

sure he's not as gangly and fragile looking as he once was but those are the ways of youth...awkward, he will always be slender one in the back of the coffee house who peeks over the top of his book with those wonderfully sad eyes who walks softly and speaks politely the kind of guy you want to take home and feed soup. and those are the ones you love,not some philistine playing some oafish sport.

Re: michael stipe was a beautiful tweny year old!

> He does look haggard at times but he certainly isn't ugly.

Just go back and look at those pictures of the beautiful young man Michael Stipe was.

Back
Top Bottom