More "Various Clips" - Morrissey Central; incl. 3 clips of "Bengali...", 2 of "Life Is A Pigsty"

However, this song does make me uneasy.
'he only wants to embrace your culture
and to be your friend forever'
always feels a bit snide and mocking to me. I don't hear those words at face value, I hear them in a sarcastic way (maybe that's a British thing).

Nope. It's international. Sarcasm detected loud and clear here.:thumb:

Walk da line Sammy.
No you're not, you're crossing it, mate.

Look
See it clearly now?

Uncle is seeing it. Yes, well, it's different. You been tested yet? Well there you go.

I'm getting eaten by mosquitoes, so see ya next week for the invited guests lists.

HA HA

Nice mish mash of clips. I've never considered Bengali in Platforms to be in anyway racist. It's a controversial choice to put up but really when is he not controversial? Does Moz know Tommy Robinson personally or ever mentioned him?

FREE TOMMY ROBINSON!

Oh really? Why? He was on a suspended jail sentence for contempt of court. He breached the terms of his licence hence why he is now residing in Hull nick

Nice mish mash of clips. I've never considered Bengali in Platforms to be in anyway racist. It's a controversial choice to put up but really when is he not controversial? Does Moz know Tommy Robinson personally or ever mentioned him?

He likes a bit of rough. Moz that is. Tommy Yaxley-Lennon has only been convicted 10 times of various offences including assault, mortgage fraud and travelling under a false passport. His real name is Stephen too.

Oh really? Why? He was on a suspended jail sentence for contempt of court. He breached the terms of his licence hence why he is now residing in Hull nick
He was informing the general public of the growing threat to their children from certain sections of the community. To me and a lot of people that is not a crime despite what the law says. The Soviet Union locked people up for 'crimes' too.

He likes a bit of rough. Moz that is. Tommy Yaxley-Lennon has only been convicted 10 times of various offences including assault, mortgage fraud and travelling under a false passport. His real name is Stephen too.

Yes I imagine if Moz had a type then Tommy would be it.

Hasn't he got a long history of organising football fan violence? I just remember reading about him when he was with the EDL. He's pals with AMW - maybe Moz was hoping for an introduction.

He was informing the general public of the growing threat to their children from certain sections of the community. To me and a lot of people that is not a crime despite what the law says. The Soviet Union locked people up for 'crimes' too.

The judge had placed reporting restrictions on the case. As many sensitive court cases do. It's so as not to prejudice a trial. Everybody accused of a serious crime is entitled to due process before the courts.

Tommy Robinson decided these restrictions did not apply to him.

It now seems due to Tommy Robinson's narcisstic intervention that the defence team of the suspects in the trial will seek the court to declare a mistrial.

I'm sure that's what everyone wants :crazy:Tommy Robinson ends up in prison and the alleged perpetrators will walk away scot free.

Rebel against the government/media in any meaningful way and you will find the police knocking on your door regularly for a variety of crimes. It's the oldest trick in the book.

The judge had placed reporting restrictions on the case. As many sensitive court cases do. It's so as not to prejudice a trial. Everybody accused of a serious crime is entitled to due process before the courts.

It now seems due to Tommy Robinson's narcisstic intervention that the defence team of the suspects in the trial will seek the court to declare a mistrial.

I'm sure that's what everyone wants Tommy Robinson ends up in prison and the alleged perpetrators will walk away scot free.

:turban:
Reporting restrictions on 'sensitive' court cases (Aka Muslim if it was white dudes you could holler out in front 24/7, who are you kidding? ) That has a whiff of Nazi Germany.:turban:

I'm sure that's what everyone wants :crazy:Tommy Robinson ends up in prison and the alleged perpetrators will walk away scot free.
You sound like a very law abiding citizen. A very sanctimonious citizen also.

You sound like a very law abiding citizen. A very sanctimonious citizen also.

No mate I just know quite a bit about the law of the land. Obviously you don't.

What serious journalist beams in selfies with supporters when so called reporting on the serious matter of child grooming. He's now made it all about himself getting arrested. Narcacist oddball alert.

What serious journalist beams in selfies with supporters when so called reporting on the serious matter of child grooming. He's now made it all about himself getting arrested. Narcacist oddball alert.

This coming from Snowflakes whose 'job' is to protest everything ALL the time.:crazy:

They seem to be going to a lot of trouble to defend the Muslim pedos. Some person just standing on the street is jailed without further notice. :guitar:

Standing there live streaming was nothing. 200 people should have turned up, stormed the court, dragged out the 'suspects' and strung them up on nearby lampposts to rot. That would've been much better. Putting these gangs through the courts obviously doesn't work. Direct action is needed.

:turban:
Reporting restrictions on 'sensitive' court cases (Aka Muslim if it was white dudes you could holler out in front 24/7, who are you kidding? ) That has a whiff of Nazi Germany.:turban:

So the judiciary are now Nazis? Wtf? The judge decides each case on its merits whether there should be reporting restrictions. It is to protect the victims as much as the accused.

Are you so blind that you cannot see?

Back
Top Bottom