Morrissey Central "Minneapolis" (May 29, 2020)

"SAY DADDY,
THERE ARE FLAMES HIGH IN THE SKY TONIGHT
TANKS ON THE STREET
ATTACKING FREE SPEECH
WE MUST PAY FOR WHAT WE BELIEVE … "

unnamed-6_c6wwkg.jpg

Minneapolis Police Station/Precinct : May 29 2020

unnamed-7_uymz6v.jpg
unnamed-8_p5mvji.jpg

Regards,
FWD.

Yawn. Like every other conservative keyboard warrior, you’d shit yourself if you ever had to put your money where your mouth is. But keep rooting on the cops, that definitely puts you on the right side of history.
I'm not a conservative and I'm not a boomer if that matters to you which it obviously does.

When you need them you'll be calling the Police for their help. If it was your store front that was smashed and looted you'd be cheering them on. You can keep excusing and championing this behaviour but you are the one who is on the wrong side. This is not a revolution. This is thugs smashing and grabbing the very communities they pretend to ally themselves with. I know you've secretly been waiting for a moment like this to drool over but it will all be over soon so enjoy it while it lasts. Better still why don't you get out there yourself? I'm sure your virtue will be well received or you may cop a brick in the head because it doesn't seem like they know who the actual enemy is.

They tend to be the ones that do best. Facts is facts.

That is not a fact.

European history is littered with violence, European colonies were riven with conflict - Europeans aren't the only group to have periods of peace & stability.

I'm not a conservative and I'm not a boomer if that matters to you which it obviously does.

When you need them you'll be calling the Police for their help. If it was your store front that was smashed and looted you'd be cheering them on. You can keep excusing and championing this behaviour but you are the one who is on the wrong side. This is not a revolution. This is thugs smashing and grabbing the very communities they pretend to ally themselves with. I know you've secretly been waiting for a moment like this to drool over but it will all be over soon so enjoy it while it lasts. Better still why don't you get out there yourself? I'm sure your virtue will be well received or you may cop a brick in the head because it doesn't seem like they know who the actual enemy is.
I’ve been out there all weekend. I don’t talk out of my ass like the majority of the ‘principled’ people on this forum.

I’ve been out there all weekend. I don’t talk out of my ass like the majority of the ‘principled’ people on this forum.
That is the exact orifice you talk out of. You have no idea what real courage is. Sign up to be a Police Officer and then you might get a feel for what real courage is.

That is the exact orifice you talk out of. You have no idea what real courage is. Sign up to be a Police Officer and then you might get a feel for what real courage is.
You're cracking me up, bootlicker. If only I had the courage of a guy in full body armor pointing an automatic weapon at a kid over a bag of weed. True heroism.

You're cracking me up, bootlicker. If only I had the courage of a guy in full body armor pointing an automatic weapon at a kid over a bag of weed. True heroism.
Stay safe out there hero.

You sound like such a confused, conservative idiot. I don't particularly give a shit about the so-called Antifa one way or another, but whatever people are doing out in the street is a stronger expression of courage than whatever the hell you do with your time. If you believe that a group of leftist radicals have "coopted" the protests for "their own sick gain" then I have a bridge to sell you. These are all media fabrications to undermine the thrust of people's collective rage with absurd partisan boogeyman politics.
You sound like a confused, liberal idiot.:tiphat:

Opening a business can get you arrested these days but looting one is a-okay and tacitly condoned as a righteous expression of anger. Utterly insane.

:(:(

if you have a job or business the riff raff will riot on you despite you paying for their dole?
?

You do realise that your patron saint is actually endorsing these riots? This goes also for the not-at-all homosexual submissive slaveboy GodEmperorMorrissey.
Yeah he can be a real moron sometimes. He's had nothing whatsoever meaningful to contribute to the Covid 19 pandemic and he's equally off point when it comes to the riots. I think Morrissey should go mum for a while.

Schmoopy. You stand for nothing. You are nothing. But it can change if you work at it instead of your usual daily routine of masturbation, snacking, and verbal diarrhea.

?
WTF??
having delusions of grandeur from too much time inside mummy basement? go out and take a walk around the cul de sac FFS
you cant save the world feeding pizza pops into your pupic.:crazy:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom